Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

:eyes:

10 Likes

Excuse me :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Hun

What are they gonna change now LOL

1 Like

More cowbell

1 Like

I was not a big fan of either version, I get why they are liked but most folks who buy my recs thought both were lean on midbass particularly MK 1.
I’d hope for just a smidge more note weight and treble is a fucking rainbow…can do it a lot of ways. I’d hope they combine tiny bit more punch and a twist/tweak on their treb.

I have no clue what they plan. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I wasn’t the biggest fan of both either, MK1 was a bit thin, MK2 didn’t fit me lol. Very curious to what they’re gonna do now, perhaps more mid-bass this time? Guess we’ll find out :man_shrugging:

well i LOVE the Mkii so will be interested as to how they think they can improve on it.
No way im gonna shell out another $K for a small improvement but it may bring those that didnt like the previous versions to the party which is great as its a killer iem already in my book

2 Likes

Sony at the Z1R lab…

V’s Generic Chifi MKIII be like…

Think they’ve learn’t more off of Apple than we are prepared to except

3 Likes

Pretty different tuning on Dolce

1 Like

Very Much, too much bloat in the MB, can be pulled off with better drivers but not in this case. Same as the highs, too large a pina gain makes them sound shouty at times, especially if there is not a lot of low frequency energy in the track and it gets busy.

The DOLCE messed up the Harman Target. Not sure what they were going for here but yes its different for sure.

Agreed, but Hola and other stuff sounds boring now haha. Dolce is a very fun listen. The treble is really interesting, low key digging it with certain tracks.

2 Likes

You have to have different IEM to change the theme once and a while. It would be boring to have them all sound the same.
I give full credit to KiwiEars for that at least they are trying!

3 Likes
3 Likes

We have the first Mest MKIII review/impressions.

3 Likes

Yeah…I gotta buy that.
Who sells it?

2 Likes

Penon it sounds killer the bass OMG getting throwbacks from the UP!
Relaxed highs EDM monster.

Chris your going to love it!

4 Likes

Not listed and guy on Twitter said it is not publicly selling yet?
You have a link?

1 Like

They have an official store on Aliexpress

https://a.aliexpress.com/_Ewon2oh

2 Likes

They are also very responsive. They usually respond within a minute when they aren’t literally asleep. Super helpful and willing customer support (on AliExpress)

2 Likes

Sent a DM to you Chris

1 Like