Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Oh what? They embraced the meme. LETSHUOER Showerbud when

1 Like
12 Likes

Simgot EA500 is one impressive set of iem and this ranking is showing it.

6 Likes

New IEM when? :eyes:

3 Likes

EA500 is a beast of a set with a fantastic driver. Can’t have great gear with shit drivers.

7 Likes

The thing with Simgot, going back to EN1000 (though I haven’t heard either EW set yet, I’ve heard enough things to know), is that they aren’t skimping on putting very good DD drivers in their sets at every price point.

The biggest reason why I started feeling like the $20-50 sets had hit a wall was that the tuning was on point but the drivers weren’t anything special. They were good, not great.

Simgot puts great drivers in their IEMs currently. That’s more the secret sauce than the tuning. With a lesser drivers, some of these tunings would be WAY too thin or shouty. But they aren’t. That’s the quality of driver handling the tuning.

7 Likes

We will have a new release soon. Stay tuned.

13 Likes

Not to derail too much, but what are Linsoul shipping times looking like? Just curious if you dont have express how long it takes for them to actually ship etc. Wanting some quintet goodness. Also @shouer your planar slapped lets see what you got cooking next chef… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The “standard” Linsoul shipping is usually 2-3 weeks, they have express as well, but I am too cheap to use it.

3 Likes

Fuck waiting…is kinda my mantra. I avoid Aliexpress like a plague

5 Likes

I feel like standard shipping from them takes closer to a month for me whereas express is 5-10 days

1 Like

It seems like it depends on when their last holiday was. I am fairly certain the folks at Linsoul get more days off than I do.

7 Likes

You all rock, thanks! Back to the regularly scheduled jam session :slight_smile:

1 Like

KAI lua

meaning 2 streams/ currents in Hawaiian :palm_tree: :coconut:

11 Likes

Tripowin x HBB Kailua ?

I totally missed that it was an HBB collab in the tweet yesterday

https://twitter.com/HawaiibadboyB/status/1673893074739810305

Congrats on another collab, and curious to hear more. It looks to be a 2DD.

3 Likes

Perfect timing…just posted.

8 Likes
14 Likes

Looks solid AF. Any price announced or a target of price?

1 Like

Thanks.
Between Mele and Olina. The drivers are excellent. Superior to Olina. HiFri will have a set to disect though he is busy with his own projects , he will have one to crack open.
The Ea500 reminded me of the supreme importance of the “engine”.
You can tune a mediocre driver well (ex: Aria)…but it sounds like what it is

10 Likes

So something like a Kai+? :smiley:

1 Like