Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

And yes as I know it was from your pure support and thus I feel pain that it gets rejected like that.

Depends on the feedback, I may need to reconsider the partnership with Penon in the future.

16 Likes

Exactly get some traction , learn and move on. Important thing is the Butastur is out and time will float the good stuff to the top.

Appreciate the efforts could not have been easy so thank you.

9 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

That thumbnail is Jay level of quality :joy:

5 Likes
8 Likes

It looks like their main company (TRN = CVJ, afaik) is doing it as well.

4 Likes

Whenever something looks like it might pop off a buncha brands jump in. I expect by 11/11 there will be more sets using haptic drivers

5 Likes

15 Likes

Whoah.
Now, that’s what I’d call a stalemate.

2 Likes

Oh so this is the isobaric bass set with a BA and Est right?

2DD and 2 BA

6 Likes

Still have that Mid Bass tuck do they sound that way or the drivers are speedy enough to pull it off?

1 Like

Isobaric bass configuration.

2 Likes

Really curious to hear if it is as “polite” in the bass as the MMK2. Hoping it has more oomph

1 Like

Think my bias/b.s. for 2DD is making me think it hits nicer than 1 DD MKII. :smile:

4 Likes

why bias , can’t you ab them and tell if the double dd makes difference?

1 Like

I did and it sounds like Hype 2 hits harder.
But an amplitude scale says they are empasizing 50-200Hz the same
But like 3 10 inch subs v.s. 1 10 inch driver…there is more than graphs and SPL meters to all this

7 Likes

233cf6ca02d4046aecc4b10cf9968015_w200

You can have our best DAP if you pay an extra $8000 for the bundled earphones…or else you get an inferior variant … and that’s all their is to it.

get-the-fuck-out-gtfo

3 Likes

Mkii is polite in the bass !!! Jeez there must be something wrong with my hearing!