Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I’d agree with that statement

3 Likes

Love it with metal and electronic music.

1 Like

I keep saying, I bought the Quintet, and it would take a hell of a set for me to upgrade to £500+.

2 Likes

Hey @hawaiibadboy, got Glamdring coming your way?

2 Likes

No. Not anytime soon anyway. Before Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Well then pre-merry Christmas Glamdring to you man! :grin:
Say would you happen to know or remember the filter or whatever mod for the Mele to help cut down on condensation build up?

Same driver as Dark musician for $125

12 Likes

Could you rank new iems in your table??thanks!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Maybe Butastur would be up your alley than.

Now that’s more in line with what came to my mind. Hopefully it’s got a thic’ midbass section to match. With extended treble details that blow like hair with a gentle breeze. Throw that on the plate and don’t come at me all aggressive in the tuning and bond me in leather and let the whips come out. Let the tiger make a meal outta me!

2 Likes

Wait what!!! You got this thing graphed already for some insight to the tuning?

1 Like

Yes, keeping Butastur, Monarch 3 and Singularity as options! Still undecided between the three. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Not 100% sure but I reckon that’s a ‘Couger’ and not a Tiger :man_shrugging:t2::smile:

5 Likes

Looking forward to your DAP reviews.

2 Likes

Amen to that, brother.

1 Like

Not yet, been busy with fam. Have not even opened em yet. will do soon

2 Likes

Nearly everything at and above $1000 is pre-order nowadays.
giphy (55)

The days of hovering over the “Buy” button are gone.

4 Likes

Storm was the only thing that I’ve ever pre-ordered in terms of audio equipment, and that was because I had faith in the project and team behind it as much as the product itself. Anything else? No pre-order, and if you expect a blind buy then you better show me a graph (preferably by a third-party) and let me see some reviews and data that it’s worth my time, otherwise I’m waiting for a sale or used unit. A pre-order with no proofs is just a mystery box with shiny paper on the outside.

4 Likes

It’s the new meta strategy of selling iems. What a shame

3 Likes