Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Woah, I guess have all I wanted actually. I still think it would be nice if there’s a way to switch between equalizer profiles just with the buttons but that’s probably useless to most people who don’t have multiple headphones or earphones running around.

I use Equalizer APO w/ Peace on my PC and I use the “Activate at Device Selection” function to select the EQ configs for the different sound devices. I agree that it would be great if your DAC/amp would automatically select your EQ settings when you plug in a different set of headphones/earphones.

It’s not a collab…it’s a mix message scam.
You tell one guy it’s for “awareness” “Whats new” YT channel
You tell me you are donating but working with WDC because Kickstarter doesn’t allow the linking of a charity to a business. But you leave up all indications that it is a support mech for whales and Dolphins

Latest update doesn’t clarify if it’s an awareness…or a contribution?
But you do mention how folks can get cash in pocket

giphytry

6 Likes

This year, not next year. The iPhone 15’s with USB-C are being announced on September 12th (and iPads of course already made the transition)

1 Like

“sit back, relax and watch the cash pile up for every successful pledge you bring in” - this sounds like a pyramid scheme?

3 Likes

Well now I’m proud that there wasn’t a single moment I even opened a link to look at any info on this IEM. Hidizs loves playing stupid games so I hope they win a stupid prize. It would be a real shame if everyone reported this to Kickstarter and led them right to WDC…

4 Likes

Are these all fake?

1 Like

Hidizs 100% Slime-dogs too bad if this IEM actually might sound good but overshadowed by greed and marketing.

I wont touch the gear or Hidizs

4 Likes

Hey new member :call_me_hand:

How’s Hidizs doing?

They are on a platform (kickstarter) that doesn’t allow merging charities with new ventures but they are doing it any fucking ways…and told a reviewer they are not donating
just raising awareness.
They told me different.

There are 20 videos on YT for this set
7 Head fi reviews
Bots on Reddit

Nice 1st post btw

AnimatedPepe-128px-34

Today trying to get into FB group

Today trying to get into Discord

This place is public though…and here you are…

3 Likes

Did you start spreading rumors because you sold unreleased samples early and then got caught by hidizs?

3 Likes

That was super fast…like minutes.
You came prepared yeah?

4 Likes

Because I just explained to others who he is this morning, so I just have the screenshots.

2 Likes

Speaking of Discord, and myself being kind of new to that concept… Do you have your own hbb?

1 Like

I wondered who the fuck liked a post sliming someone 10 minutes after they join HFG??

Of course it is someone with no posts

dude-of-course-dwayne-johnson

9 Likes

“Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with you” guys :joy::rofl::joy: :musical_note::heart:

9 Likes

I feel insulted that they feel we would fall for these kinds of hollow accounts.

11 Likes

Kinda… of but me reading their posts…

Croz :sunglasses:’er than :penguin: piss :+1:

4 Likes

They told me different also. Out of curiosity, who is the reviewer they told that they are not donating?

I am waiting for the Kickstarter campaign to end to see if we can get some real info on the WDC thing. I am hoping that it is raising funds for them (even if a small %) otherwise this pisses me off far more than the KZ dramas.

If they are not donating anything, then I will certainly sell the MP145 along with a couple of other Hidizs sets (I never sell anything as I don’t agree with selling review sets) and donate whatever it is (no matter how small) to WDC myself.

It’s a shame because this is the first set of Hidizs IEMs that I have actually liked but this drama is just a headache.

6 Likes

If you all have the evidence of this, report them to Kickstarter. Full stop

2 Likes

Imagine just selling a $150 Planar on a very saturated market where that is more than many of them. Tough sell

Now do same idea, add a kinda confusing hype that seems to be raising money for Whales?

Same thing but totally different.

They told “Whatsnew”

They told me

They cannot donate cuz of Kickstarter ( but they went ahead with full knowledge a lot would maybe think so…the whole project should get kicked) and said they will buy them gear.
That’s not what they told others.

They could easily announce that 10%-15% of $150,000 so far raised is going to WDC
This could have been done yesterday or today with no impact onKickstarter if they don’t mention it on their.
See the spot they put themselves in.

Instead of doing anything about the Whales on Sept 11 2023 they did this

small-brain-pewdiepie

And they are on Hifiguides because they cannot get on my Discord or Facebook groups so they went full stupid on this site…and trashed TDM cuz…they had it with em…

EDIT

I’m kinda fucking dumb…

They ACTUALLY said they had an agreement BEFORE they chose Kickstarter

Which is worse because they have lots of sets they made without crowdfunding…but the collab w/ donation got scrapped but they kept the clever sales angle without having to pay

8 Likes