Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I’d change the OR to an AND and agree completely :100:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Unique Melody Amber Pearl Earphones :heart_on_fire:

18 Likes

looks god tier. way better looking than storm imo.

1 Like

It is my art piece…I bought an audio Van Gogh.
I was losing sleep over how this would turn out cuz of price. Am stoked.
most beautiful set I’ve ever owned and sounds like a beast…being earphones…that helps alot :laughing:

9 Likes

if i had lots of money i would just buy it for the looks, its just magical. sound and collector item would be a bonus.

1 Like

Moondrop is releasing a DSP cable with on-board DPS for EQ and and app. Much like the TANCHJIM One cable. It’s 25$ :

Maybe worth reviewing. Unfortunately, like Tanchjim, the app is not on the android app store

6 Likes

I’ll likely grab one. Thanks for the heads up. :100:

Awesome! But cant really say the value is good when it is 2 usd more than the Tanchjim ONE DSP, which gets you the iem as well…

Although I guess it seems to have 6 bands than the 5 in the ONE DSP.

1 Like

Translation by jc:
"First screen shown are inbuilt presets:
Bass
Even more bass
Soundstage (maybe??)
Treble boost

Second screen is most likely the screen you’d get from clicking 投稿 in the 4th screen. It allows you to name and add some details about your preset before uploading.

Third screen seems to be the database of presets, with official presets, your own presets, and featured presets. You can download presets through this screen, which might be for importing in the 4th column for editing the parameters of.

4th screen is the custom EQ and where you can, via the buttons below, import, apply, upload and export the settings in that order."

2 Likes

The Moondrop app looks better, especially with the extra band and the ability to share/import custom EQs.

I think you already have pretty much everything except for the CanJam only debuts, will be there as well (Sunday only), any chance of you going in the future?, attended both days last year and everyone was very nice, did not really say hi to anyone (too busy testing gear :grin:).

1 Like

No, I’m in Japan raising my kid :heavy_heart_exclamation:
You guys have fun though

8 Likes

It’s easy to get the Tanchjim app
For android

9 Likes

Clarification, the Moondrop Free DSP cable has 9 (!) PEQ bands compared to the 5 in the Tanchjim ONE DSP.

9 Likes

The progress is real…chifi speed ftw…

3 Likes

Can they catch lightning ina bottle twice?

6 Likes

Looking forward to a listen, but I have to say… the faceplate is basic af. It looks like they slapped a sticker on it.

1 Like

bert-how-dare-you

3 Likes