Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

God that tall flatness from the sub to the mid bass before it falls off a cliff in the mids lol.
Forever sad that Fender took them.

1 Like

Yeah, when Fender bought them it was all over…sadly

3 Likes

Hey @hawaiibadboy I finally got some ear time with the Kailua and they sound at least 3x the price imo. I was pleasantly surprised at how clear and resolving the were without being overly boosted in any area. Vocal placement is spot on and bass, while not big, brikgs just enough warm and thump to work for every genre in my library! Biggest nit pick would be fit is very weird and took some time to figure out. Honestly though, I’ll take that trade off

6 Likes

He’s off the sauce (Milk) onto 3 meals a day and some milk

15 Likes

Holy crap, did i accidentaly step on a mine !!!
I should have used better words than thundorous…i realy meant was extended…planars headphones can go flat and low and whilst they will never move air like a DD its the texture and speed i love but wnated more extension into the sub bass.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Prep starts early

1 Like
5 Likes

Z discovered the same thing when he reviewed the Edi S3000Pro’s 4 years ago …speakers now FOTM for IEM’s :open_mouth:

Oh dem poops going to turn nasty , that’s when you see all the dad puking LOL I was strong and used a nose clip!

2 Likes

You have mentioned the tar of death a few times…someone still caries the scars

2 Likes

Miss thoose times as they were precious and go to fast!

3 Likes

And this:
giphy (1)
:smile:

3 Likes

Yeah good times!

1 Like

Is that a Truthear?

It’s the new 4Ba + 1 DD from Truthear, The price is estimated at 150 US (Superchonk), but nothing official.

4 Likes

Wow!! a 1DD 4BA?? Never seen that config before!!

:unamused:

6 Likes

Better than another 2 DD IMO
2 years ago would be $499 nor $150 win win for all as long as they use quality drivers.

4 Likes

Where’s my 3DD at $100 :angry:

6 Likes

Is it going to supplant 41T or SR5 or Kara or P5 or EM6L?

They’re mad late to the 1+4 party. I’m not even kinda curious about it

3 Likes