Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

IIRC, Tempest was supposed to be warmer. Each one of the flagship line (Embody series, I think?) is tuned/representative of the preferences of a different member of Subtonic/Symphonium, and the person ‘behind’ Tempest is a Warm-head. Chang or Tork could confirm.
EDIT: I could also be incorrect that Tempest is part of the Embody line; it may be the first of their other line which is supposed to be more of a trickle-down/value line. Regardless, Tempest is supposed to be tuned differently than Storm and is supposed to be cheaper than Storm.

2 Likes

giphy (65)

24 Likes

I think it looks penhomenal.

1 Like

Not Available till November but wow that looks amazing

3 Likes

Are those vents real? Open-back IEM?

If it has the holographic stage of the Twilight with those vents holy shit!

1 Like

That’s what they told me. They do not yet if CIEM will be available since they want to make with metal shells like the universal.

1 Like

Sweet Jesus that look impressive!

I was going to quit buying any more IEMs after purchasing the Kiwi Ears Quintet, however, if the Soft Ears sounds any way near as good as it looks then it’ll have to be a kidney on the open market.

Enigma 3.499$

I don’t like FR :smile:

1 Like

Is that your guess or inside information

It’s listed at MusicTeck.

1 Like

If it’s not available till Nov could be a placeholder I hope so anyway

Not that different to your baby!

2 Likes

The 64 Audio don’t sound like they graph I found with the APEX and TIA drivers in play love them

I’m not the best at reading FR but the damn the upper mids look really sucked in.

1 Like

Need to normalise them a bit better and it looks fine.

1 Like

Can you elaborate?

Graphs are no longer a part of your evaluation?
Just for looks?