Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Z1R too…

https://x.com/SoftearsIEM/status/1707560892290977866?s=20

Musiktech has a crazy booth. Both Diva and Analater, FF grand Mystero, It’s like I could just sit there all day and listen to stuff.

4 Likes

Andrew at Musicteck is the Godfather of sellers.

73502bd2304f435f9d610d013ab69027

4 Likes

0cd88ab1598481c9998c38eded9826b2

19 Likes

Boof!! Hoping to make this my next purchase

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

I’m glad I waited lmao

2 Likes

Do you have info about the driver config? Not much to find here “Scarlet” Mini Universals (Pre-Order) | FATFreq

2 Likes

OH IT’S FINALLY HERE. Most anticipated earphone release of all time for me.

(btw the colours you used for this graph amuse me XD)

1 Like

Holy crap it hammers…
Sounds great overall. It thumps really hard

4 Likes

Would it be a straight upgrade over the OG mini or is it more a preference thing?

1 Like

Holy bass! Said I was gonna try to hold off on buying another IEM until the end of the year but I’m thinking I’m back.

3 Likes

That’s some big boi bass! Not quite the 30db they say on their website though but that’s probably for the better. Does the treble sound as peaky as it looks? I assume the bass covers a lot of that up

I caved in. Been interested in this for a while but there’s no squig of it anywhere before you posted. Thanks as always.
Also for others interested, here’s the timeline:

We target to ship out the first batch this October and this is for pre-order in July, August and early September. For pre-orders placed between mid to end September please expect shipment around the end of October and November.

1 Like

They were really wise in the delay. The 1st Scarlett was a true “beta” and this is much more quality in the treb plus a bit more bass.

This would score better than Maestro mini if I did this vid again in Bass slam and treb quality. I thought Maestro mini was a hip Hop set pretty much. This does more than that.

I actually thought they mighta moved on from the project (Scarlett)…glad they stuck with it

11 Likes

Oppenheimer’d

2 Likes

LETSGOOO these look insane :fire::fire:

How physical does the bass feel compared to a real speaker?

2 Likes

Does anyone have FATFreq SAKURA’s FR? It’s not on their site and they don’t have FR either, which seems strange to me?! :neutral_face:

Crins got some Fatfreq graphs

V.s. Speakers? It vibes in my ear :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

oh wow can’t wait to get my hands on the Scarlett Mini. On the Maestro Mini’s I felt like they were a bit shouty in the upper mids. But if I auto-EQ’d to the Maestro SE, it lowered it down in that region and was great. It looks like they hit that area perfect now, and with the increase in both midbass and subbass, these will hopefully be the longterm basshead set

1 Like