Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

14.2mm there are 2 inside one facing in and the other out :notes: :hammer:

Resin not cured cuz I opted not to wait for the better stuff ( I suck at waiting)

4 Likes

What do you mean by not cured resin? Sticky feeling?

isn’t uncured resin poisonous??

2 Likes

It all depends on what kind of resin was used I believe. Epoxy resin is somewhat dangerous when uncured, it can cause rashes and really nasty skin conditions if you continue to handle it. Not to mention, when working with it, if you don’t wear a gas mask it could cause issues with your lungs and over time, I think can cause some permanent damage. But I’m not sure about medical grade and all the other kinds.

2 Likes

I was actually curious about this the other day. Now I know.

1 Like

I mean the resin had an addiction to Meth and despite multiple group interventions, the set is hooked. There is no cure…
giphy (69)

4 Likes

200w (7)

It just dawned on me as I prep to recieve this set…

If that kinetic bass driver is facing out for a kinda bone conduction sensation…the graph is of what comes out the nozzle into the mic and does not include that outward facing bass driver…how does that bass graph like that if its not chambered and ported out the noz?

Anyone know if it is tubed on side or something? Has anyone asked this obvious question?

5 Likes

Not sure but I couldn’t get a good fitment so the experience was not great for me.

1 Like

Thanks, surprised nobody has asked this.
We graph what comes out of nozzle
The bass graphs good
Also…the bass driver is not coming out the nozzle… :thinking:

Someone in Japan rocking a $5000 dap with Mahina :heart_on_fire:

13 Likes

100% Momma’s Boy :sweat_drops:

15 Likes

Ahhh! My first was all about Daddy and my second all about Mommy. To the point I couldn’t even hold her without her screaming bloody murder. It was probably a good year before I could hold her any length of time and even then she’d just evil eye me the whole time. Fast forward 6-7 years and it’s a complete reversal. Youngest is 100% Daddy’s girl and pretty much a carbon copy of me personality wise. The oldest is all about my wife and is mostly all my wife’s personality.

9 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

I’m kinda hoping he is not the lunatic I am… :laughing: He really clings to Mommy a lot…just like i did as an only child…dear God…it has already started

giphy (71)

@Ohmboy
That’s why I hate Bass tucks. :rage:
I like my music to sound…like actual music :notes: :hammer:

9 Likes

Just gotta put another one in there (eventually) to restore balance

6 Likes

Just don’t start collecting them like IEMs :wink:

5 Likes

Chris collects high-end, TOTL regarded sets. If he does that with kids, he’ll be fine LOL

4 Likes

Two babies are nice, they play with each other. But then they are stronger and can team up against you.

7 Likes

Chris will just punch them in the face (see below). I’m not worried.

(In the sense that Chris practices boxing and sounds like he’d be training his kids so they’ll know what he’s capable of, not that he’s going to abuse anybody of course).

3 Likes

I used to get jealous but realized she has two things you dont.

2 Likes