Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

This month meaning Oct? Pretty soon then.

4 Likes
10 Likes

5 Likes

3D printing really make things a lot easier for hobbyists. Looking good.

2 Likes

Yeah, but we have two they don’t… :ok_hand: Then they start stealing your ride when you’re knocked out from working too hard. Heh…

Bloom Audio is pretty dope.
Smart too. They shipped super fast and added a kind note and chocolate.

This led me to learn that outta the 18 items my Fiance’ has shipped to channel giveaway winners…3 have said thanks after recieving …which means 16% of folks have manners.
One of the many reasons folks do not do it. (Giveaways)

Manners.
You got em or you don’t…lotta folks in my sphere have none…apparently.

Shout out to Bloom Audio for showing sum class :heavy_heart_exclamation:

20 Likes

HBB, you’re going to check the Fir Radon 6 soon right? Got to try it today and I have to say, despite the ridiculous price tag (I’m not baller enough to drop 5k on an iem lol) I would consider it for one of my “buy and disappear from the hobby” sets. That kinetic bass is chef kiss

Though I’ve also yet to demo a fatfreq grand maestro nor the nightjar singularity.:sweat_smile:

Also the same audio show made me really want to get Rel subwoofer too lol.

2 Likes

Yup, that’s the set behind the chocolate. :notes:

4 Likes

Hype!

I have a feeling these will be right up your alley, Chris. I know what the next money trees video will be about!

2 Likes

I just got my Monarch Mk3’s from them yesterday. My KitKat is gone now lol

8 Likes

giphyewq

12 Likes

Yeah, I kind of saw this one coming. Video coming soon I’m assuming. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Best bass quality OOTB of anything I own. 4/5 string bass guitar or clean drops (Good Kid Mad City)
That teeny tiny filter …man, switched to yellow and never touching that again. Imagine dropping that in a plush carpet. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Jesus H. Christ, what a statement. LOL, anything having to do with those small filters that thread in, I’m done. I have the hands of an 87-year-old man, too shaky for that stuff!

3 Likes

If only it wasn’t so expensive :smiling_face_with_tear:

The scarlet mini is already kind of pushing me price wise haha. But I do love how the RN6 sounds.

3 Likes

Oh I’m talking about timbre and tonal accuracy plus it hits pretty nice. Scarlett slams much harder :hammer:

3 Likes

I get that totally. RN6 would be my TOTL “reference” IEM. They do something special with that open kinetic bass port thing.

I tried it alongside the Volur and Annihilator and would take it over both of them honestly.

1 Like

Re visiting the ea1000 after this Rn6
pretty damn impressive…focusing on bass quality…sneaky Simgot kicking ass

18 Likes

DAy 33

I still have no idea when a cable for Moondrops most expensive IEM ever…will be sent.

I was so excited by the service and sound of FiR Audio Rn6 that i caught this set outta corner of my eye and felt like shit.

Such an incredible difference in Service.

8 Likes

That sucks , and the some other companies actually making a effort, Simgot had excellent service.

That EA1000 going to sell a million sets , hope your colab with them does too bro!

[quote=“hawaiibadboy, post:3761, topic:36809, full:true”]

DAy 33

I still have no idea when a cable for Moondrops most expensive IEM ever…will be sent.

I was so excited by the service and sound of FiR Audio Rn6 that i cought this set outta corner of my eye and felt like shit.

Such an incredible difference in Service.

2 Likes