Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

That’s some funny shit bro…maybe he should have left before the '22 season like he wanted buuut…$58.1 million guaranteed over 3 years…not bad for a college grad who probably can’t read…just like Dexter Manley

1 Like

Sorry Chris but I took a cheap shot about your poll in the comment section of your recent vid on the 'tube…the poll was kinda skewed towards cheaper sets because predominantly the people who tune into your channel can only afford that type of outlay…of the high end brands only FF had a strong showing because of their tuning style which is aggressively patterned after your preference…I myself voted for UM because they seem like they’re always pushing the envelope with new technologies…even if they fall on their faces sometimes…great company all-around if you can afford it or if you’re willing to sell one of your kidneys :pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

lol yo, another case of jawnitis

1 Like

OOF tough sell at this price…

Good luck @hawaiibadboy :wink:

11 Likes

Placeholder price?

2 Likes

4EST price

1 Like

4 (Sonion) EST price:

Same driver set up except Jupiter has 2 more BAs.

4 Likes

Chris warned this collab was going into kilobuck territory though…

6 Likes

In the world of Kilo Buck this is a baby $ Its All About The Sound!

ZiiiiiiiiiiiGaaaaaaaaaaaT!

9 Likes

Sound Rhyme is known for their outrageous price to performance and I doubt many can compete with DTE900’s pricing

3 Likes

I can totally imagine you say that after watching your video.

4 Likes

I’d bet the farm most of us were thinking closer to 1,000, with modular cable.

3 Likes

He did say it would be competitive in price with the MKIII though

EDIT: I posted this same thing above but messed up the reply to and forgot deleting doesn’t actually delete the post :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

4-4-1 setup

5 Likes

100% I would have bet the farm, the house, the car… There must be a good reason for the high price. I’m just going to sit back and try not to just write it off as of right now.

3 Likes

D: Is that the ultimate driver monster set with proper balanced tuning I’ve been looking for? Why is there OG Prestige graph in the lower half of the pic though?

4 Likes

Theyhave not finished the page before posting. No pics with cable either

1 Like

Not a prob, I do a user voted series and a personal video myself. The majority of voters buy lower brackets and it’s their vid :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I was absolutely ready to pull trigger…there is a reason for sure…how good it is, will depend who you are asking and if they are honest.
Strange, I feel like the rug was just pulled out from under me feets.

2 Likes

All 250 members of the Harman test study have entered the chat

Which was messaged to the whole hobby, by “friends” then after carpet bombing and grabbing money they did a whoops we may have to remedy that and go for operation Linebacker 2
With help from a buncha “friends” in the hobby. Just redo the measuring and targeting after swearing by it for years

Thats a true fucking story man

CO_06_Point

“Best” is what people say it is.
The hobby has 1 objective expression (graphs) and it becomes subjective as soon as folks give opinions on what it means. So yeah,
That’s obvious a company catering to more people does better
That’s obvious a company that has QC probs out dat ass ( where is Dark Sabre my friends?)
Is Moondrop Chu 2 really #2 or is it #4?
They are getting hit with catain obvious comments under that vid.,…by their own fans

4 Likes