Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Maybe we work out a trade? I might have something you lke not named ASG 2.0 :laughing:

Tell your wife to have a lovely holiday season. Hope you both have a great December…that’s not me trying to get the Meze…I mean that

fingers-crossed-13
:grin:

2 Likes

I can give you mine if you want it…seriously…if your in the states I’ll send it to you…I’ll even pay for the shipping

2 Likes

Haha…You sneaky bastard…first you prime me with a graph then wind me up and see how far I’ll go…be careful not to overwind your toys my man

1 Like

Delulu is gonna be the solulu for most of them.

In spite of all the evidence laid out in front of them :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

This genuinely made me crack up :joy:

Brandon is a true gentleman and scholar, confirmed. I’ve looked this dude in the eyes many times and I can confirm, he’s just a Boston/New York boy who likes his high quality sound - regardless of the company putting it out.

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

I had to google that shit but I’m getting there :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hahahahaha I didn’t mean @GooberBM - sorry chap - I think Bob has an assistant or something called Brandon - but if you insist & @GooberBM takes no offense Ill :100: take credit for the double meaning hahaha

5 Likes

I do not understand just how people can even look at the situation and NOT be utterly pissed off and instead are DEFENDING it.

Dont even think Apple fanboys would do the same…

3 Likes

LOL

I knew you were talking about someone else, but I figured I’d be cheeky because Goobs recently picked up some IMR sets and they are genuinely good IEMs in his opinion but he was a little apprehensive about bringing up their quality for the fear of backlash.

I figured I’d have a little fun :smirk:

7 Likes

fingers-crossed-13

My wife says " funny, that doesn’t look like Tymara Kennedy’s ass "…she tends to notice such things

I said maybe it’s Mike Reno’s…that’s why they don’t look that good

She was only 13 when they took that pic for the album art…creepy huh

You too Chris…hope all the best for you and yours for the holiday season and beyond…give your son a big smooch on the head from my wife and me…

Advar was on sale for 499 USD last week. Wonder how likely it is to get that low again any time soon? Maybe next November…

1 Like

Sounds about right coming from headfi :roll_eyes:
Stay awesome and true @hawaiibadboy :call_me_hand:

1 Like

So is it OK to like the iems and not the creator? I have several IMR iems that I love especially the Titan.
I mean I like Ted Nugent, Michael Jackson, David Bowie ect all of whom have done and said reprehensible things
Not to mention Movie industry peeps.

3 Likes

“Separating The Art From The Artist” is always a personal choice. I don’t think anyone condemns people that just like IMR gear, only those who openly support or bankroll the new endeavors or blindly fanboy to downplay the experiences of others. I have always personally fallen on the “I’m adult enough to decide on a case-by-case basis, but art is wholly subjective and easily separated from the actions of those who make it” side.
It’s like people who actively seek out “ethical sourcing”; you can either buy used to prevent new sales and manufacture, or you can avoid the products altogether. No choice is objectively correct.

8 Likes

Haven’t we all?..that being said I’ve never knowingly scammed anyone and continue to do so…no one in this hobby needs to be associated with anything that company produces period.

Oh we all hashed out my positions on buying IMR sets and that doesn’t need to be re-litigated. But I absolutely do not endorse or recommend buying IMR to anybody else.

Grown folk make their own decisions about their position about it

7 Likes

And that’s the reason I have not reviewed any IMR iems. So not “associated” in my opinion. I have tasted and enjoyed Foie gras and know that it’s ethically wrong to do so but didn’t stop it tasting good.
PS the majority of my IMR iem were purchased off ebay at greatly reduced prices from private sellers.

2 Likes

TIL what Foie gras is and how it’s prepared.

8 Likes