Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

As it should be. My question was only wondering if Linsoul, or really any e-commerce site, would actually remove an obviously fake positive review. Seeing as they didn’t even remove the negative on it would be a surprise if they would remove the positive one even though they should.

Regardless, this is not a hard problem to solve but for some reason e-commerce sites would prefer letting people with no record of purchase leave reviews. This problem is extremely pervasive in all e-commerce sites. Its wild to see a game that’s not even out yet have 1000 reviews on the Xbox store and they just stay up.

Linsoul uses Judge.me for their reviews. You think they’re going to actually pay someone to program an actual good review system for their site? Hellnah.

1 Like

money-gif-18

2 Likes

Damn, if I wasn’t here I wouldn’t know this shit was happening.
giphy

1 Like

They should be…QC costs money and must be born by someone…the manufacturer passes it on to customers in the form of a a more inclusive warranty so to speak…customers either pay up front or are inconvenienced with headaches down the road…the lack of well executed QC gets mentioned matter of factly by people…word of mouth spreads and potential future customers are lost…it just makes good business sense to add that cost up-front and let the customer decide if they want to pony up the extra coin for a painless experience…like I said…better warranty

3 Likes

Well said.
Part of the reason I pay extra knowing the parts are cheap is because the labor is more outside of China…though India is going to be the new China in 15 years due to wages…anyway I’ll pay premium but alot of that is cuz of the service I expect.
If that does not come I explode.
Go nuts big time
Tax me? Sure.
Treat me like a mindless company excusing simp? oh…oh no no no

2 Likes

Guy built the best and original Chifi based Facebook group.
He built it so big because he banned company spam
Banned folks who posted for companies and did not also engage with community
What we call whores of the hobby.
In an incredible twist some of those whores are now running the site and turning it into what Jason was trying to avoid.
He got 42 likes on the post about his existence…the latest kiwi ears got 72 and rising.
This isn’t a “Community”
It’s a buncha hustles and hustlers bumping into each other and pretending to get along.

I hope Jason is healthy and alive.
Cuz that mans dream for his FB baby died

giphy - 2023-12-06T124911.165

6 Likes

It’ a shame more well heeled people like you and me Chris have the luxury of being able to spend more just to have that experience…but economics dictates that the money has to come from somewhere and people with limited means don’t necessarily get to exercise their funds to full potential. These companies have to balance their margins very carefully in order to satisfy both their clientele and the company bean counters. It sucks but that is the way of the world. As long as I live within my means I demand the most of my money no matter how trivial or expensive the transaction.

I like the price of the Hisense 100 inch TV but the 85 inch Sony will get the nod because well…they’re Sony

2 Likes

Me too brother…

1 Like

nacho-libre-jack-black

@Hidizsofficial I asked you a question

5 Likes

5 Likes

Simgot EA500LM Lithium/Magnesium driver.

23 Likes

Sick mirror finish. Sick cable. Sick Frosty sled.

5 Likes

Lithium? :eyes::thinking:

2 Likes

:astonished:

I’m really enjoying EA1000. My replacement for IE600. Way better IE600, especially with an UP-OCC cable, just much cheaper.

4 Likes

Does the Mg-Li driver have that snappy pistonic signature that beryllium is known for… sometimes :+1: for me…a bud who got me back into the mindset of IEMs has the Dunu Luna and it made good recordings sound… uhhh pretty good and bad recordings sound… uhhh pretty bad

Maybe it was the tune… too shouty and who stole the

3 Likes

FML I just bought the Ea500 after months of deliberation (money is tight). I just hope, for the sake of my sanity, that this is just a side grade. I dont want buyers remorse yet haha

3 Likes

In this case FML stands for “F*** Magnesium Lithium”?

My basic memory of metals makes Lithium seem like an odd choice as far as it being a soft metal you can cut like a cheese. Low density (floats in water) too.

Maybe its properties are completely different in combination with other metals, or helps with the malleability of the magnesium… I don’t know. These sound like battery materials tbh.

Magnesium’s pretty soft/ malleable itself. I wonder why either works as a driver material I feel like light + rigid are the priorities there (DLC, beryllium, titanium…)

3 Likes

That would be my guess; it probably has favorable manufacturing properties which give better mechanical properties in alloys; a cursory look at its metallurgy suggests that it can aid in uniformity and prevention of deformations in casting. It could also just be a tiny smidge of Li in the actual formulation relative to the other materials, or doping as opposed to alloying.

2 Likes

2Li+2H2O-> 2LiOH + H2 +Q
Lithium with moisture = boom in ear :grinning:
But it is an alloy and there is no danger.

2 Likes