Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Haha… it’s just marketing bullshit… Be and Mg are in the same alkaline family and when Li is added to Mg it’s ductility changes… it’s still not as stiff as Be and deforms more under load…maybe Simgot is going after a more paper cone sound but with somewhat a Be type rigidity…ahhh who the fuck am I kidding…marketing bullshit

4 Likes

Mg with fire…

Don’t put a match in your ear

Excuse my manners but are you of Bulgarian descent…my wife is Bulgarian

Any of you guys ever take your DX300 apart

Pulled my AMP 14 card out to swap back to the 11 and now I have a rattle…might be a coincidence but I’ve never dropped it…handle it like I was holding a baby

Amp 11 …celan up on aisle 11
If that is only variable…it’s gotta be.

Variables and timelines…solve most problems (Autism firing on all cylinders at all times)

1 Like

“FML” means “fuck my life” as in “I just spent money and maybe I should have waited ag few more days to get something better for the same price” hahaha

1 Like

Nope 12 locked and loaded no hummm needed here soz

1 Like

Magnesium is used in the IER Z1R.

The ikko oh5 also uses a lithium-magnesium diaphragm.

8 Likes

With the card out Chris I hear an almost indistinct rattle in the main unit…not bad but I’m anal…I’m very gentle installing and removing the card…I love working with electronics…its my thing and take all precautions like esd mat and correct tools…love organization

I can’t see any screws inside the bay to take off the back panel…I’ll figure it out eventually but I’m being lazy today and thought I’d just ask for a quick tutorial

Nice…I see some folks desks/workstations with shit everywhere and it kinda freaks me out.

Wonder if you depress any/all buttons and gently shake if it goes away. Only thing on unit with slack are those as far as I can think of

2 Likes

Yeah the only clutter I see on your table is iems and daps…now that’s the kind of clutter I can deal with

Everything in its place or I’ll go ballistic…I don’t know about your wife but mine is a neat freak…love that about her

she vacuums the HVAC ducts…what kinda crazy woman does that

How do you say in Japanese…Subete ga junchō ni

Could you please post a link to the cable? Looks awesome. I love EA1000 too, after taming upper mids and treble, they sound very close to my HD600. They just have a little more energy in the highs. I wonder if a pure copper cable might smooth it out?

Chris sounds like a piece of paper rattling inside…dap sounds fine otherwise…maybe dielectric paper for the board…no big deal but small shit like that bothers me

1 Like

Mine is customized, the prototype of this UP-OCC SPC cable (it’s the one shown in the photo on his site).

You can config it to 125 Euros, but mine came out to be 200 Euros + shipping.

His cheaper full copper cables sold out, but you could ask if he’s got more and when they’ll be available.

You can message him on Discord.

His name is Antonio or “Gladiator Toni.”

2 Likes

Hi Chris, I have no idea how well known this band is nor not but I found out about them yesterday. Recent band with 70s rock sound, thought you might like them! Recordings are pretty muffled though.

Night Moves:

5 Likes

Dallas Rangemaster pedal :heart: Tony’s sound.
DALLAS_RANGEMASTER_01

Never heard of them, am listening to fuzzy warm Sabbath. :notes:
Thanks for the rec

EDIT: That’s a current band…cool. Would love to see that

4 Likes

Nice cover… :+1:

Second song belongs in a Zach Braff movie…I’m gonna check these guys out

3 Likes

I’m very impatient but trying to cope…

3 Likes

I had a massive wait with Storm and it turned out well but not getting into long pre orders anymore.
That waiting shit drives me nuts

2 Likes

Poor guys must be swamped…I’ll give em a pass for now

Don’t you gotta go to bed…I’m sure your son is an early riser… or is your wife on KP duty

2 Likes

Edited. I talked w/ company

Wayback machine clearly says it’s CA’s stuff

Wayback machine ftw

Somewhere nymz is laughing his ass off.
He was right
Hope hid daughter is doing great :heart: