Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yes it does.

2 Likes

Tried…no goee

Thank you. This will be my next purchase

1 Like

I’ll have a review of it once they confirm it’s all ready to go :call_me_hand: :100:

3 Likes

SQ is fantastic
Cable has microphonics…it’s a give and take kinda life.
Love the replay though

5 Likes

I got a buncha daps…wondering how to do the vids cuz I gotta be up close so maybe set up tripod so the dap can be dominating the view area through out the vid.

ordered :100:

4 Likes

You mentioned that you would only get it if it had the diaphragm on the outside of the shell…I guess that was the case then…give me a rec and it’ll be on my table asap

Edit …oh no thats not the one…let me check the set you were talking about

Chris… it was the Softears Enigma you were talking about…I’m interested in that as well…but let me know about the Mirai

1 Like

Just saw the Budget set vid…" I apologize I’m not being rude to you if you didn’t pay attention… come on bro "…tapping the papers on the desk…funny shit…who are you…Letterman…your style is getting polished…I fuckin love it

2 Likes

Shipping $142.82 :open_mouth: do they share a seat on a Learjet with 100 other sets?

3 Likes

I’ve mastered the annoying stream of thought style…much to the annoyance of many souls :grin:

Man the Yen to dollar conversion is more brutal…

CoordinatedJoyfulArcherfish-max-1mb

2 Likes

You probably figured out by now but that’s me posting in comment section about donating the proceeds if I win the set

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Lear seat’s circa $2000 per flight hour, 100 sets per seat so depending on the jets seat #, mph ability & destination/distance you could open up a new service…HBB’s Dope Sets Delivered Dirt Cheap :smile:

3 Likes

Nah man…I love that you go script less…it’s more genuine that way…and you don’t stammer uh uh uh like you did early in your YouTube career…like I said you’re polishing the vids to a sharp point

2 Likes

You got big heart disease :heart:
I’m likely going to sell a Fat freq Grand Maestro for 50% retail to a person who donates directly to an animal charity like with Elysian X and Meteor.
Probably Christmas
Seems like a good time

2 Likes

You too Chris…don’t know if you’ve ever seen ’ Slingblade ’

[https://youtu.be/G3Qvsw0qMEM?si=Fz2XtmB2gGMyBj-R&t=50]

" that boy, Frank, he lives inside of his own heart. That’s an awful big place to live in "

don’t know how to post the direct link…sorry

2 Likes

I never saw that flick. Am downloading now

2 Likes

It’s a classic for sure

1 Like

@Toecutter

Someone on Discord stumbled into my old self…it gets replayed a lot…speaking of DAP vids

1 Like

Chris…I think bots ARE stuffing the ballot box…I know that glow in the corner of your eye is blinking already so be aware because I am and I know you’re already taking precautions so I’m not enlightening you at all

1 Like

Just do them as you always did…they came across real well back then…besides you got a gift for presentation…must come from your career as a real estate dude

1 Like