Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

My boys…in my collection forever

4 Likes

1% and only orders through their direct site. It’s…something?!?

4 Likes

That’s why nobody voted for the MP145 in Chris’s poll…you reap what you sow

2 Likes

Chris once said on his og rankings something like…Buy Z1R, get outta this hobby and enjoy the music, I did and I did :smiley::sound::notes::heart:

5 Likes

I had them…incredible…but they were so f’n uncomfortable to wear that I had to put them on the chopping block…still regret it till this day

1 Like

These…on the other hand…are the most comfortable IEMs I’ve ever put in my holes

And the most meticulously well crafted…on par with the Sony…stainless steel construction as well

3 Likes

Not messing but Z1R are probably the most comfortable IEM’s I’ve owned … blessed by the ear gods I am :pray:

2 Likes

Quick check that you mean ears

7 Likes

the-rock-raises-eyebrow

Cool.
@Hidizsofficial
I am not going to bother you anymore on any platforms.
Thanks for the clarity :call_me_hand: :notes:

11 Likes

They definitely took their sweet time… but this looks like a legit result.

3 Likes

You lucky bastard…I have ears on the smaller side

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple people give impressions saying it’s similar to the Storm, but with bone conduction. Your graph certainly looks that way. Do they sound that way?

does bgvp phantom with dual bone condutors is tonally and technically worth to look?

If you can put up with the questionable QC…Chris dealt with them…they are a technical marvel indeed and the tune is actually pretty good…heard them at Canjam

Best BC sets are the UMs…imho

bgvp phantom? what mean QC?

Quality Control - BGVP have a patchy record of items failing or not lasting, regardless of good sound.

3 Likes

HTF do you embed a Youtube vid…seems like I’ve tried it dozen different ways…always works for me on other forums…I just keep getting the link instead

1 Like

I would say…Dm8🤪

1 Like

tumblr_menqc10vnj1r50l6a540

1 Like

This is me rn as well. I asked Discobot and he gave me some BS about being a lowly bot and not understanding the question. I think it’s gatekeeping bc I haven’t hit enough affiliate links, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like