Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Just copy/paste URL into post. EZPZ

Holy shit…kept using the hyperlink…

Same
star-trek-picard

1 Like

They should retroactivate from Kickstarter proceeds, but hey , it is something…barely.

ric-flair

Hidizs :white_check_mark:
Christmas Charity via Giveaway :white_check_mark:
Chop head off a company snake to save its life :pinching_hand: (WIP)

7 Likes

Chris shaved his head…

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like
3 Likes

dm8 so good. but i want dm9 or phantom…

That last FiiO meets Kz comment at end was like a book beautifully summarized.

9 Likes

Ditto…well articulated ending… the business end of this hobby is at its core… a mirror of society in its greed as a whole… we all have to eat but as Bud says to Gekko…

2 Likes

Chris…I’ll donate money to the charity of your choosing… but I’d rather not take the Symphonium… it wouldn’t feel like giving if I were to receive something for it… if you know what I mean… but I’m sure that you do

2 Likes

This is math every company should learn.

2 Likes

I think FatFreq found a bug on their website…but Ellie…
Screenshot_20231213-075804_Gmail

said they fixed it…ahhh…such a sweetheart :point_left:

2 Likes

Ellie looks hot
and the delays are hobby wide plague.
This guy is about to lose his mind

1 Like

jayson-tatum-dunk

9 Likes

I love Celtics, but just can’t resist from this reply :smiley:

2 Likes

When I.T. was traded to Cleveland lebron treated him like a dog.
They had a game ending shot sequence and Lebron chest bumped T.T. and just glared at I.T.
He’s a prick. the I.T. stuff at the start was just nutz
i-dont-like-that-dude-tracy-jordan

He talks about Social injustices unless it involves a country that pays him a lot. (China) then he shuts tfu.
He’s a sieve on defense.
He called himself the King before anyone else did.
He talked ish about Bill Russell who was a damn pioneer in the Civil Rights era…a stone cold O.G. and bron bron never gave that guy much respect unless it was to make himself look good

“Hey, thank you for leaving me off your Mount Rushmore. I’m glad you did. Basketball is a team game, it’s not for individual honors. I won back-to-back state championships in high school, back-to-back NCAA championships in college, I won an NBA championship my first year in the league, an NBA championship in my last year, and nine in between. That, Mr. James, is etched in stone.”

Jordan played offense and defense
People around bron have been linked to steroids…including his wife :melting_face:
it’s all genetics…shrugs shoulers…**** that guy

When your “Morals” are tied to your money is it still spelled the same or is is called financially prudent …which is spelled kinda different.

6 Likes

I don’t know man, I am talking about sports accolade mainly, but apart from talking about social injustice (which for a person earning millions for playing ball is probably kind of ironic anyway) he is quite a role model in personal life and his professional attitude.
You may not like his flopping, his physical style of playing, his original talks about being the king etc but I guess you would miss him when his gone and his longetivity. Even Celtic legends like Paul Pierce and KG (my fav player ever) recently gave him props as MAYBE the GOAT

It is also very rare for his past teammates to talk shit about him even including IT, which should be the case if he would be a piece of shit some try to portrait him in social media now https://www.si.com/fannation/nba/fastbreak/news/look-isaiah-thomas-posts-a-photo-with-lebron-james-lakers-cavs-celtics-suns

Fuckups like not standing to National Anthem recently, whole China/HongKong bullshit just proves that those kind of guys that don’t know a lot about real world politics and looks through their own money should more often just “shut up and dribble”. On the other hand Jordan did not speak about social stuff like that at all, LBJ at least tries to do something good within the limits of the hypocricy :man_shrugging:

But to close the story and so you won’t be pissed off at me as LBJ d**krider look what I just got as a present from my colleague from US
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes