Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I got way too triggered yeah

jesus-christ-kid

I was bummed they did I.T. that way and watched cavs games and Lebron was pretty bad in his feels about Kyrie and I.T. who lost his sis and his big bag put up with some stuff.
I seen it…I.T. is a grown man and moved on.
I think Lebron is a juiced hypocrite and will cherish his last 1st tenure with Cavs being the game he took off his cavs jersey and moped off the floor

Those are some serious kicks… love em…how much in Japan

still got my ole Hyperdunks

We should turn this into a slorp thread…

1 Like

Darrrrryl…

1 Like

To be fair, relative to KG’s comments. If I was taking on 3 hall of famers, still in their prime, with that squad LeBron had by then, I’d want help too.

Ain’t no actual shame in it. KG is better off for finally asking out of Minnesota and ending up on a team that he could win a title with than staying in Minnesota out of loyalty. Cause at the end of the day, there ain’t no loyalty coming from ownership to the players.

Fuck all of that. Go get your bag, and create whatever legacy you want.

2 Likes

yeah…I think Ellie’s a hottie…love them Asian girls

:notes: those Asian girls really knock me out…they leave the west behind :notes:

Ukrainian girls too…

1 Like

I chose well…or I was chosen…whichever
Never met a Ukranian girl…or not that I recal anywayz

2 Likes

:sleeping: And this is why most Shenzhen businesses seem to hire women (or use names and profile pictures of women) for the QC/QA and other communication. I’m sure they get much nicer responses from people!

I can picture a lot of “Where’s my damn package Lee?” vs “Thanks for the response Ellie, take care.” The fedora gets tipped and the day is saved.

3 Likes

Chocolate thunder.
from planet Lovetron

Shaq stole his line long long time ago
Chocolate Thunder said
“Don’t fake the funk on an open Court dunk”

Shaq did a commercial with Irving and Russell
Something similar but used nasty dunk instead of open court.
I thought it was an homage to Chocolate thunder but he never mentioned him.
Even though the line and the backboard shattering were Dawks.

2 Likes

And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
That Georgia’s always on
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my mind

2 Likes

Finally a high I.Q. kinda guy :grin:

tom-hanks-forrest-gumps

Lets play some Beatles :notes:
wine-drinking-wine (1)

3 Likes

:smile: This’s more appropriate for me :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Oh lord…from the ultimate boy band to one of greatest groups of all time

Every album on vinyl…transferred to disc though…save the vinyl for posterity

3 Likes

Speaking of Russell… avrrrrged 22.5 ribs peeeeeer game over his whole career… I mean holy shit… per game… are you fuckin kidding me…

’ the Worm ’ avg’d 14.2 per game…and he was great rebounder… him and Shaq duking it out was legendary… nuff said

1 Like

I’m on a PC now and finally figured out why Lebron James even got brought up…
Cuz he’s the guy getting dunked on in a gif with my sons 1st sneakers :melting_face:

**** Lebron
ezgif.com-resize (8)

JvD2U2

Go JB!! :shamrock:

1 Like

I met Dawkins at a fundraiser…handed him a pen for an auto-g and his hand swallowed it up like me holding a small crayon

1 Like

You are blessed,
I met Reggie White…when he grabbed my football to sign it, I grabbed it back and called him a traitor
CUZ I"m STOOOOPiD :pinching_hand:

I really did that at Aloha stadium in Hawaii

1 Like

Holy shit…I’m half asleep…didn’t realize they were for Kai…that is your son’s name… right Chris

1 Like

Yeah, my sons 1st sneakers brought out a Lebron fan or Celtic hater or a bored internet person.
He has a cold now but hes gonne kick those next week since he has just started walking

3 Likes

That’s something I would do… sometimes I wish my words were on a rope so I could reel them back in

I like you Chris… always have… always will

1 Like

My wife keeps asking me to show her vids of Kai… she’s so curious to see how he’s doing… she’s a little envious I presume

1 Like