Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

The case is huge, like a transportable speaker.

1 Like

I’m curious how the channel-matching is on the graph (I’m assuming that it comes with a printed R+L FR chart), along with all of the other goodies inside!

1 Like

9 Likes

Simply gorgeous, and you got a free cat doodle! Bonus!

2 Likes

Yeah, after looking at HBB’s graph you’re right. The estats are kicking in at 8K. :+1:

Chris, I figured here would be best to ask you this - my main issue with the Monarch’s tend to be the lack of texture in the bass region. Sub bass is present and really nice, mid bass is a tad lean but that’s never bothered me. What bothers me is the lack of overall texture, do you think that the prestige improves on this?

I’m mildly interested in ThieAudio Prestige, but unless someone I know gets it so I can audition, highly doubt I’ll blind buy. I am one of the few peeps who wound up being a bit underwhelmed by the Monarch MKII.

The more I listened to that set, the less impressed I was by the DD that they use in it. Just didn’t seem up to snuff technically-speaking (not a tuning issue); didn’t give me the tactile sensibility I prefer and is provided by the best DD IEMs around. I will say, however, I did like the MKII for everything it did above, say, 200hz or so. It was also my first extended listen to a set using EST.

2 Likes

Damn these scammers are fast.
bad

The time is now ladies and gentlemen. Don’t forget if you got the early bird code you only have today to redeem it.

Wu HeyDay Launch is Official

5 Likes

tumblr_ns4452Xn7F1ubwn4eo1_r1_1280
tumblr_24b7e5bd372af5628230a4faf0fde1a0_8fa5d1e9_500

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to meeee…

5 Likes

4 Likes

Noice!!! @ToneDeafMonk Noice!!

tumblr_m9i13gH0bZ1reg05io1_400

3 Likes

Excited to see what you did with this, looks amazing congrats bro Merry Christmas to you and yours

1 Like

Thanks for trust :heart_on_fire:
Merry Christmas to you and yours :christmas_tree: :notes:

2 Likes

He has blond hair like dad?
He looks angry… :melting_face:
1 more week :face_holding_back_tears:

14 Likes

Looking like a mf gangsta already!

Just missing the sunnies :sunglasses:
Congrats, big guy, the greatest present of all, no doubt. My little guy is sleeping, waiting for school tomorrow and I couldn’t be more proud :handshake:

Good luck with the Heyday release, pimp, it already looks like a hit. That design has me drooling…

4 Likes

I was scrollin’ through the thread and my girl walked by and saw the sonogram and did that “Aww, such a cute little thing!” semi-squeal and grabbed my phone asking who’s having a baby…

Why you gotta be puttin’ ideas in her head, bro? :rofl:

8 Likes

Woah woah woah - proposal is out of the way, let’s get to the wedding first, Mrs. Not-yet-JAnonymous5150, huh? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That ticking time bomb called her uterus does not care for our timelines

9 Likes