Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

These earphones are DOPE and this stand is sweeeet
I’ll take 15 of em :laughing: :100:

giphy - 2023-12-18T140524.448

9 Likes

Damn that’s a pretty sweet display too.

1 Like

Available from PlusSound…

4 Likes

The red looks pretty hot. Currently I’m displaying my IEMs like this but that display looks a lot better to highlight one IEM.

5 Likes

Yeah baby!
Was surprised… this notice came earlier than expected.

4 Likes

ric-flair

Have you listened to any other Canpur sets? I was listening to their Joyful 1&1 last night, Amazon special a year ago for $27. The DD used in the HeartMirror and an E-Audio BA. I enjoy it.

Nope, this is my 1st listen, they have some crazy naming…reminds of the YBF 12345678 but the Canpur sounds fantastic

Yikes! That TOTL Canpur Performance Series CP622B is $3,500, a far cry from the one I picked up last December. It had better be impressive.

1 Like

My Son’s condition is getting worse so we are going to the hospital.
I will be off of the grid entirely until we figure out what is going on.

19 Likes

:pray: are with you Kai…get well soon little bro.

6 Likes

Nothing is more important than your family. Do what you need to do Chris. Wishing Kai the best

6 Likes

All the best. Quick and complete healing wishes.

6 Likes

I’m sure that’s scary, hope the little guy is back to normal terrorizing you both soon!

8 Likes

Chris…I had a talk with ’ the Man ’ upstairs…don’t worry…Kai will be fine… ’ the Man ’ gave me his word

5 Likes

From experience the hospital can be a tough place for the little guy to be when he’s already unwell, I hope they give good care quickly and that he gets calm and rest. The same for mum and dad :heart:

5 Likes

As a former sickly kid myself who put my parents through the wringer, I empathize and hope he gets well soon. He’ll be back bouncing off the walls before you know it.

5 Likes

I hope Kai feels better soon.

Two of the three grandkids had RSV, but are on the mend now.

5 Likes

Take care of yours, Chris; we’ll all be waiting here for the good news once he’s over it!

4 Likes

Our prayers are with you, Chris. Hang in there. Kids are quite resilient. Wishing Kai a quick recovery.

2 Likes