Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

It was my pleasure! I know how much photos of our little ones and life in general means. Just so many memories captured in all those files and they can instantly be gone. Glad that it seems that a major portion of them were able to be recovered.

4 Likes

You’re the best buddy, thanks again for everything.

4 Likes

Definitely, it’s a great group of guys I’ve noticed so far and I love how Chris doesn’t take any shit. He makes sure it’s a great environment for all. Case in point, I just got into a dumbass argument with some douche over on one of the Chi-Fi group pages. It was the dumbest thing, eventually the guy started to attack me because I disagreed with his opinion, so of course I got into it with him and the entire post was deleted :sweat_smile: unbelievable.

Stuff like that wouldn’t happen in the HBB group. That dude would’ve been gone before it even happened.

4 Likes

Glad you’re here!!! A bunch of awesome folks🤙

3 Likes

Now dom you know better than that​:rofl::crazy_face::rofl::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m hoping it rains Christmas pics over next few days, food, fam, workstations covered with gifts and wrapping paper…kids with food everywhere besides their mouth…the way it is

7 Likes

unfortunately my Christmas has been delayed about a week but I will for sure take some photos to post here when we all meetup, Happy Holidays Everybody!

5 Likes

So far it’s been raining, literally. At least here, in Poland.

Driving home for Christmas, right after 24hr rota.

The photo may look sorrowful, washed out (I didn’t touch the saturation wheel one bit, it’s just how it is), but we like our snow, actually.
Most likely it’ll be gone in just a few hours, but let’s enjoy what we have and don’t worry about what might be.

It’s 10AM and in circa 7 hours we’ll be having a Christmas Eve Supper with my fam.
<3

Wish you all a bunch of happy moments, a chance to slow down and forget about all the miseries. Stay healthy.
Cheers!

11 Likes

Christmas on our barge…

and feeding the entitled…

19 Likes

i like Poland. Greetings from Lithuania.Merry Christmas.

does any compared butastur vs 64 audio u4s / from graphs very similar. asking as got good offer new u4s for 1000eur.

1 Like

Chris, you will try the Symphonium Crimson?

1 Like

This was before pink eye/covid hit my daughter and us last week! Talked to some of the family yesterday. Half of the folks have Covid and half have Covid that were at the house thats weekend :crazy_face:.This was at my wife’s aunts house in Myrtle beach. Beautiful house,such a joyful place at Christmas :santa:t2: :christmas_tree:

23 Likes

Beautiful Family :heart:
My son is still lingering w/ a cold and Wife is sick. I can’t taste food but otherwise fine.
Lovely daughter. Hope Santa hooked her up :santa: :christmas_tree:
Merry Christmas bro and thanks for sharing. You guys take care :mask:

10 Likes

Beautiful daughter… beautiful family… thanks for sharing

Merry X-Mas…

4 Likes

Little somethin somethin from the Edge and crew…

Merry Christmas all you knuckleheads

4 Likes

Thanks Chris! Glad your son is doing better. Got her a kitten already. I’m building her a flower bed and we get to put together a trampoline tonight. Fun times

4 Likes

Thanks brother. Same to you🤙

4 Likes

Gorgeous photos! :heart_eyes:And wow what a beautiful tree! Must have took a while to decorate! Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Me and my wife exchanged gifts early X-mas eve… mixing it up with family later and might not have the time knowing how my family gatherings turn into multiple day events…

Well… my wife picked up something from Linsoul and I thought it was the Jupiter that I asked for… sorry Chris… el cheapo got me the Hype 10 instead… gotta bust her chops a little because that’s what I do… man, I love my wife

Screenshot 2023-12-24 095701

Won’t see them for a few weeks though

17 Likes

Great! Do you own the Monarch MKIII for A/B comparative?

1 Like