Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Chris…the car sub analogy is spot on in your vid…I use to run three JBL 15s in a ported enclosure but limped back to two low profile JBL 12s in my current iteration…need the space for my shit and the wife wouldn’t get in the car back then…ahh…what does she know…

I wanna be buried inside a sealed 22 enclosure…six feet under

3 Likes

Oh it’s boiling…but I waited this long so I’ll give it another couple weeks…shit like this usually doesn’t bother me as of late but then some pinhead has open their mouth…I’ll eat the cancel fee if I have to…I don’t give a fuck

2 Likes

I noticed…sheathing your sword…I bet Kai has something to do with that

Little man is doing his job

As my wife would say…" cute little man "

2 Likes

Dad life :notes: :heart:

He loves strawberries big time and sushi with cream cheese in it :nauseated_face:
Fish flakes and cream cheese sushi…

16 Likes

My wife eats that shit…it’s called a Philadelphia roll around here…I stick with nigiri

Nice to see a parent open their child up to a varied diet…not just cereal and crap like that

From experience kids will eat anything early on and then start developing particular tastes… but that first experience stays with them forever and develops into a lifelong appreciation for different epicurean adventures

2 Likes

You sound like a little kid yourself in the vid…you’re so fuckin lucky to experience that for the first time…enjoy it…because there will be trying times down the road :handshake:

2 Likes

The wonder of a forum is that people can just respond to things without being asked to - which really is a much fairer way to get thoughts from everyone. Simmer down. Your voice isn’t the only one in the world.

Have a great weekend.

8 Likes

How about you and him go to DM so I can post pics of my kid and audio ger and not deal with it.
He’s been waiting, he’s pissed.
You feel like you gotta say something.
I’m not interested nor are 90% of the viewers so both go use DM’s and duke it out to the death.

He’s starting to style and profile :heart:

13 Likes

8 Likes

Noble always use some unique and gorgeous materials, and this is no exception.

3 Likes

I’m hoping the Canpur magic is sprinkled on here…they have same BCD so that’ll be interesting. Packaging is top notch

3 Likes

6~7 months since the first proto :sweat_smile:.

I’m stuck in always checking or cleaning up anything that could potentially cause the iem to fail down the line,

Things that’s nailed so far.

• Config
  • Tuning (95% done, last 5% depends on caps i can get close to or exact value of the original caps)
  • Colour
  • Size, shape, design.
  • Cable, connectors, - accessories.

Packaging (I’m going to check on the guy today)

I can finish the iem on the current caps, tho the current caps could potentially have a tuning change down the line by like 5-10% based on the current caps quality.

I’m not an engineer, just learning through the process, this should have been done long back, it just ended up being part of finishing and iem life concerns and only then I had noticed the issue.

I appreciate you’ve been waiting a long time, hope you are enjoying the 2nd proto. The other 2 guys who ordered I luckily told them it could take q1 2024 to deliver so I’m still a bit safe ig for the moment.

The new caps I’m ordering are pretty big, but they have almost 0% chance of failing down the line. The caps being big, I’m trying to increase the damper on the bass tube, so I can get sharper shelf on lower caps that way which in turn I should be able to order smaller caps.

Currently, packaging should be over with by like jan 12 at most, I’ll update on that once I meet the leather guy.
The caps, I’ve been looking up the site I get them from, looks like it’s gonna go to end of Jan that way. (Delivery is about 22nd-23rd jan right now).

I can deliver iem on old caps and promise a rebuild down the line if needed, if it needs to be delivered a bit faster, or we can still go ahead with the final perfect build. :saluting_face:

5 Likes

If everything is ready besides caps with a shorter lifespan ( If I understand correctly) I’ll go with current caps. I can present the item, the packaging/presentation and uning and give a review that can generate capital.
I won’t need a set update in future. Take care of customers behind me after you send set.
If I am understanding you…that would be my choice.
I greatly appreciate the update :heart: :notes:

2 Likes

All right, I’ll finish up the double damper bass tube and get the accurate value on the current caps for the new ones, that way the tuning should be consistent to the one thats gonna go out on new caps.

I’ll give the update soon on how that goes :saluting_face:

5 Likes

This is good communication…and that is Gold…absolute GOLD in this hobby so you made my day. :notes:

4 Likes

Glad to hear that. :heart:

Lot of people don’t tell stuff that goes on BTS, lots of things hidden behind apologies and delays, I choose to be as transparent as possible so people know what’s the exact things causing the delay, that way they are more involved/informed and in turn have more peace of mind imo.

6 Likes

What’s the chances that this is just a freak one-off?
Is it beyond possibility that the driver is ever so slightly loose and this is what is contributing to the transfer of bass to the shell?
Would it be possible to try another set (or 2 ?) Just to be sure it’s a consistent thing.

Drivers are secure.
Fluke?
I think the set design and combination of thin shell 2 BCD and the low BA’s are creating a fluke. Nothing amiss with my set of 1 side would be diff from the other

3 Likes

I had the same thought, like how is this possible - but it would appear…

4 Likes

I think that is Bo in the Gif…he needs to be more active. Less hunting more fights Bo :white_check_mark:

Edit: His name is literally in the gif :melting_face:

5 Likes