Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

The GM has the SQ and Scarlett has the slam. It does hit good :notes: :hammer:

2 Likes

Technicalities aside…do you really feel the Canpur more…from a tactie perspective…

is it worth selling off the SE…I’m on the fence

fuck it…maybe I’ll keep the SE and pick up the Canpur

1 Like

To keep it :100: as we do round here…
I bought the meter cuz it baffles me so much it was like the headphone days and “Trust me Bro” crap
I kinda owe the folks who watch me …I owe them the effort.
If your money was my money
I’d sell SE
You have ASG/MEXT/Scarlett incoming
Canpur is a tech machine with a baffling party trick. It’s the best set I own for tech and for bass I don’t have any head gear that is best at both of those things.

7 Likes

What was the wait on the Canpur…agonizing…

I’m patient to a degree…but come on bro…don’t play me…my time is as valuable as any others

1 Like

In stock at Musicktek. Took 4 days from N.J. to Osaka
I hate waiting bro :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m halfway between Andrew and Bloom Audio…Andrew is very helpful and gets back to you expeditiously

I’m dealing with him about a custom

I can always show up at his door and shake him down if I don’t get my stuff :laughing:

1 Like

Underated, …most won’t get it being serious.
I have asked a Fedex guy in Japan if he was Mr ******** who lived at ********. That’s how I became the only guy in Japan with a Bumpboxx which had an illegally stored battery.
Linked in, Google street view.
dani_montesinos_linkedin_easyapply_0007

2 Likes

Chef Kiss

1 Like

What a waste…these people just
didn’t understand that the ones left behind are the ones that suffer…RIP Chris…I don’t me you…heh

Got dragged to see Sinead by my GF at the time…turns out I enjoyed myself

1 Like

R.I.P to all 3 of em
Lotta emotions in the comment section then a guy like us strolls in and gets all the likes

5 Likes

Pulling the trigger on canpur?
:upside_down_face:

So, just a head’s up for anyone buying from Musicteck at the moment: I ordered a CP32E on December 29th and did not have it shipped all last week. I messaged Andrew on Friday morning, as I am leaving the country on Saturday the 13th so I NEED it to be here before then and would pay up to expedite it or I could always cancel the order and buy it later/have him ship later for when I return. He messaged me back in short order, informing that they had actually oversold their stock of CP32E and had more on the way, and as such he would bump me up to express shipping once the stock arrives. Now, on one hand this is the good customer service I have come to expect from them BUT the CP32E has shown “In Stock” SINCE I bought mine on the 29th (I know because I had been obsessively checking for my shipping update).
Now, Andrew has always been straight up with me and I’ve never had an issue with MusicTeck so I said nothing about it, waiting to see if the order is made good or not. Admittedly, it’s also on me for ordering something with less than ~2 weeks of a deadline during a holiday BUT when that item shows in stock, I expect it to be in stock. This ONLY applies to the CP32E model afaik, but I feel the need to put it out there with the “Canpur Fever” going on.

5 Likes

I get that all the time…someone comments on my comments and gets all the likes

Doesn’t bother me…well…maybe deep down inside it does…it’s childish in a way…confidence helps…which you and me have in spades

2 Likes

It’s happening way to often in this hobby lately…I guess we have to put up with it or get into something else…and with less expense in addition

Why couldn’t I get into crocheting…if I went balls to the wall and bought the most expensive crocheting hooks in the world…what would that set me back…100 bux…next day through Amazon too

Wait a sec…just saw a set of crocheting hooks for a grand…what are you fuckin nuts

3 Likes

My trigger finger is getting real itchy

1 Like

Honestly if i had money, i would go for it. I had fit concerns until Chris pulled up the vibration meter and it stumped me. It’s more powerful than the proto bass beast I sent. :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I still have infinite patience for “sub-Amazon” shipping and delivery but as a customer and former logistics man and shipping coordinator, the incorrect reflection of on-hand inventory and telling a customer “whoops I guess we don’t have it” ONLY AFTER the customer inquires about the delay makes me seethe. I normally wouldn’t care all that much provided that I still get what I ordered, but I only ordered it after factoring the likely delivery speed knowing that I was going to be departing the continent before long. I also know that a lot of other customers would find it wholly unacceptable, so while I will still be happy if made whole, others should know. One could also argue that it’s an issue with the website not accurately reflecting stock, but that’s a failure of either their inventory system, attention to detail, or both. They deal in high-end stuff, we’re not talking something like a cheap Chi-Fi outlet here. You took my order, you charged (and approved) my credit card, and then didn’t bother to tell me that there was a delay for an item listed as in stock until I had to ask. That’s unsat. I do, however, realize that MusicTeck is a small operation (maybe even 1 man?) so if he got bombarded post-holidays by a hype monster, that can put anyone off their game. All I seek is to be made whole, and that they do more in the future to prevent similar incidents both for their own reputation and customers’ peace of mind.

7 Likes

Oh and you get all the likes because…

You can come on here and say " fuck yall "…and your minions would give you a thousand :hearts:

1 Like

Future proto
Driver selection
This BC is… Weak :pensive:

4 Likes

oh that one, is it this?

Got that.

Or perhaps its from huayunxin, also have that lol.

2 Likes