Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Crazy you posted this.
I almost said the same thing but was going to say
Kashmir
Ten Years Gone
Achilles last stand
were prog before that was a thing in pop culture.
And you said almost the same thing…crazy :notes:

5 Likes

I fuckin love Corin…he busts everyones balls…love ’ uncle’s ’ humor…his breaks are hilarious…one break comin up…VH

“attention span of a peanut”…classic

met him at Canjam NYc last year

2 Likes

Easily in my top ten ZEP…if I had a top ten…hard to pick…incredible blues track

and this

8 Likes

I’d add the Meze Advar to that list. Single DD, extraordinary sound.

3 Likes

10 years gone is my absolute favorite zeppelin track. Unreal story telling, that song is genuinely close to be perfect if it isn’t already. The pacing, the lyrics, the riffs… everything about it.

3 Likes

Yeah…got those…muy bueno

3 Likes

I may have found the BC, the power figures…
:relieved:
2.5Gs
:kissing_heart::ok_hand:

Driver selection is gonna be based around the remaining space and there’s moq stuff for this…

Hammer bass
Next winter hopefully. :saluting_face:

I’m convinced I will have the Yume II forever lmaooo, every time I get something new I listen to it for a couple days and if I think I like it more than Yume II i’ll do some A/B comparisons for about a week and I end up returning to the Yume II every time. I can’t count how many IEM orders I’ve cancelled because I fall back in love with this thing every time I compare it and feel like a new IEM isn’t warranted

4 Likes

Yume 2 has a decent amount of bass for me, lacks texture/impacts… Otherwise pretty ok for the price
Build is awesome :100:

Ironically the bass is my least favorite thing about it. It’s just how sweet it makes music sound that brings me back to it. It has the perfect treble out of everything i’ve compared it to

1 Like

Treble, that’s probably the only thing that attracted me.
It passed my Treble test track with flying colours, that’s the next thing i check after bass…
Decent ear gain, not piercing is good enough for me :pray:
Bass, it’s audible, lacks dynamics, my first thought was odin :rofl:,

i want good stuff but asking for everything would be impossible so i just stopped the expectations there. It’s pretty good for the price category it’s in.
I was interested in getting it, almost a year back as a backup for daily driving.

The hexa, everything was mediocre imo, almost 1/3rd the price tho.
Hola was released around that time and i grabbed it.

Hmmm…I don’t know what to say to an individual like that…I change my monitors multiple times during the day

For instance…I’ll grab my Hype 4s for something like this…neutral with great vocals…especially for Babs slightly husky pipes

then I’ll grab the Maestro SE for something like this…

2 Likes

Bass is really the only issue I have with it, everything else is good if not great, could use more soundstage and better separation though

Thinking about doing a sidegrade to the Quintet or the EA1000 i’m just not set on either one yet

1 Like

A little higher than that price, i would probably wait out for the dusk.
The Treble on the B3 was exciting imo, dusk on same platform with more bass would probably be worth it.

Tell Canpur to move over. The latest in BC tech is already here…a toothbrush to tell you how crappy you are at brushing your teeth…

w.t.phaaaaccckk

3 Likes

Xiaomi has something similar with their T500 model.

2 Likes

Pula PA02 is looking like an improved Yume II

3 Likes

Yume II is the best set SeeAudio has made…by far

3 Likes

Raise a boy for 12 months and he calls you an Anpanman…pure love, that had to hurt

He’s got the Domo/Thanks bow down.
Mommy who he sideways insults…teaches him well :heart:.

19 Likes

Dont need another set but I ordered these out of shear curiosity (and for shits and giggles)

1 Like