Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Clear cover…lets me see the buttons. Approved :heartpulse: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Someday you’ll be handing your son a pair of ear thingies instead of a snack :grinning:

2 Likes

When you compare graphs…I noticed that you use 1k as your 5252 (gearhead)reference point…Paul W uses 700 sometimes 800hz as his ref and I’ve seen others use as much as 2k…is it personal preference

Habit is 1khz but perhaps a more accurate lineup is 440-550Hz since that is often flat mids, otherwise I just go to 1Khz

otitis media :mask: Noooooooooooooo wtf is that??

giphy - 2024-01-09T205306.551

Oh it’s an ear infection. That was a wild 30 seconds while I searched Google…jeezus.
I guess he’s gonna remind me of all the things I havent heard of since…1st grade Elementary school :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I would have to Google that too…is that what Kai had

He had Covid but a stomach flu before and influenza before that. Ear infection is “illness O’ the week”

1 Like

Don’t freak out dude…those little people are resilient…now imagine what your parents went through and you turned out fine…well almost :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

bill-clinton-relations

monica-monica-lewinsky

You just freaked me out…thanks!!
My Mom actually said “some day you will have a son JUST LIKE YOU!!!”
edd536585551b6bb44c0f1c247764ed0

1 Like

You just love poking the bee hive…but not with a stick…a finger

1 Like

I use to give my dad the "what do you know " all the time…turns out he did

Welcome to the league

1 Like

That guy has absolutely trashed me.
He’s saying the game is a hustle…filled with bad hustlers and short memories…a few folks goin at him have personally approached me to try and get Linsoul samples so yeah…if that sho fits.
Fucking wear it. Must hit close to home. :melting_face:
I get most stuff free unless it’s over a certain price or Linsoul doesn’t sell
Shill talk never bugs me.
I have told more companies to get fucked and told more reps they should be fired than anyone.
If being called a shill gets under your skin get out the hobby oor go look in a mirror…cuz maybe they are right?

1 Like

You’re in the shit now…ethics is a heavy burden…and you wear your heart on your sleeve just like me

2 Likes

I was plucked out of obscurity because I slam and I don’t shake hands at can jams.
The cliques in the hobby are like High School girl stuff. Buncha pussies.
When they whine about me they just get looked at as tiresome pussies.
There is a poetry in motion about it all.
And I get to be me…cuz that’s the whole point
d58figu-7e33dad5-b13e-47cf-bc4b-1cd7ee7f0f6a-ezgif.com-resize

5 Likes

Anyone who tells you that they’re Ghandi and that money doesn’t matter is full of shit…exercise your business with deft…but excercise ethically…who are you lying to…yourself or me…

That’s your shadow on the wall

2 Likes

That’s why I love you brother. You get it.

1 Like

Ditto my friend…

1 Like

Heh…suck on this

2 Likes

Chris…plz don’t take offense to this…but your wife is gorgeous…you’re a lucky man bro

1 Like

Not at all :heart:
I’m blessed.
She brightens every room she walks into.
She has a magic about her…it’s special.
I used to pick up girls on Waikiki beach from around the world.
She is Top shelf
She walks in…everyone smiles
Then I walk in 2 seconds later trying to dominate the room with mean mugs and my unstable stuff and folks are just baffled…
wait-wait-wait-wait-mark-angel

It’s like Genesis then Armageddon with everything in between torn out.
It makes me smile and laugh inside even while trying to dominate the room.

3 Likes