Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Thanks to dad…Kai 15 years from now…where’s my friggin candy

5 Likes

The Toecutter must learn to listen to his wife more often…according to her

2 Likes

I thought it was some worldstar type video that Chris found on the internet and wanted to share it with us lmao

2 Likes

We used to do head kicks with restraint and one day he clipped m and I wend head first into ground. The next session I kicked him in the head so hard he hit the curb with his neck.
We don’t do kicks anymore.
His forte’ is BJJ and Shoot Japanese wrestling. I’m Muay Thai/Boxing so I have the advantage but his low hands is a problem and getting my front foot inside of his is hard and without that spot I can’t rock him.
He trains out of KrazyBee where “Kid” Yamamoto trained…I think he founded that gym too?

The neighbors…have learned to cope. They are 3rd gen Yakuza and the land (end of my street)

was once a Yukaku or a Japanese brothel/Sex prison. Nobody will buy that land. So Gov erased the locations from maps and records so tourists wouldn’t bother and bought th land and many stayed and some left. There are 2 family names that make up the majority of 20 homes down the end of street,

5 Likes

Jesus christ, what a story. I was not expecting all of that. Thanks for sharing, that is interesting

1 Like

Since you’re in the land of the rising sun…you have to go to see ‘the Monster’…

Lomachenko…GGG…Beterbiev…Bivol…latest heros…my favorite sport of all time…by far

first fight I ever saw…Frazier/Ali 1…I was 8

3 Likes

we get way way in the way…like infront of cars

6 Likes

No but the guy in the video with me trains with his team. He yaps about him all the time.
I just say “I never heard of him” to get under his skin :smile:

Damn, Chris! In that 2nd clip, is that you scoring the knockdown?! Your 1-2 is pretty damn good! hahah you’re like the Hawaiian/Japanese/Bostonian Sean Strickland :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s just like you…mind games

Obviously you’ve seen him fight though

1 Like

They are normal. Like you and me.
Love their kids
Want a quiet night
Don’t borrow money from anyone but banks and don’t run up debts at clubs. The Hollywood/media image on VICE and other channels is pretty stereotype crap and they struggle with social stigma. Yakz have codes. Chimpira are hooligans and the folks who make drama.
Chimpira are too dumb to be made men or have bad family bloodline no family wants.

That dude is a beast…his body shots crumple folks regularly.
I know who he is. I’m just messin with my guy. I say crazy stuff like Connor McGregor would whip his ass :joy:

4 Likes

15 yards for taunting…

2 Likes

Six foot…seven foot…eight foot…punch

1 Like

It is generally not safe to spar on the street where there is solid ground. Any room where there are gym mats, it will be good if there is a ring.

4 Likes

You said QC!? I’ll give it a watch since I’m a quality engineer, my interest is picked

1 Like

Doc Suggestion - Bass Worship: History and Influence of Dub
Overview of Jamaican Soundsystem and Culture, the dub genre and beyond.

Another One for the keen: Part 1 of 3. Long but v.thorough and respectful overview of the evolution of bass and dance culture in the UK, from the first soundsystem by Duke Vin in the 50s, across race relations…and covers the successive progression of genres/bands (dancehall-ska-2-tone-dubstep-DnB/Electronic-Garage-Grime).
5.1) That UK Sound: The Jamaican Connection (Historical Piece)

Classic dancehall track: Bam Bam - Sister Nancy

8 Likes

Good morning ya’ll…

26.85% of a common year

7 Likes

Good lookin on the start of an epic jam sesh!

It was the 11th of February as the @Toecutter pondered what else he could have done with a quarter of a year.

2 Likes

Good luck bro. Keep the counter updates going.
I’m on day 234 and it feels like this is never going to happen. :melting_face:

1 Like

Track two of my Playlist for new iems.
The Delta Saints a superb band that not enough people talk about.

5 Likes