Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Chris…I know you’ve run every possible scenario in your mind…if you let it go at this point…you don’t need me to amp you up again

If this guy lived in the tri-state area…I’d be sending you pics in a PM

This would be you…

2 Likes

True dat.

4 Likes

I don’t mean to rub it in…it’s just a coincidence

got my tracking # today…I would feel bad for saying what I did to Ellie because I was unaware it was New Year and that’s why she didn’t get back to me…but in the end they deserve that type of retort

3 Likes

You sleeping on the job…you’re one step away from getting whacked with the ban stick :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So 300 for a custom shell…not bad…about the goin rate

Yeah, not bad at all…instantly jumped on the clearview shell surprised it was an option…and it turned out for this set…it’s not. Didn’t even blink…pulled the trigger anyway

120082118shepp-post-fire-recoil-gif

1 Like

It’s funny…Now I can picture your mug saying that…and picture orangebass’s face…

1 Like

U love those smoked and clear shells…I bought the Mext because of that custom you made of them…that is one of the best looking CIEMs I’ve ever seen

1 Like

This one?
Yeah pretty dope

1 Like

Yeah…that’s the bitch…if I ever do a custom that’s what it’s gonna look like

I cancelled my U4S order…and was goin to get the A4S but I’m laying low for a few weeks…at least with the aristocratic stuff

1 Like

Doughboy…

1 Like

Incoming…in a few days

1 Like

Sometimes waiting is worth it.
Congrats. What was the final count? 100 days? 150?

1 Like

Less than yours…imagine someone who saved up for a year for that experience…at least you have a tolerance…but fuckin 1600…holy fuck…I’m pissed off if I get ripped for a dollar

3 Likes

Another dude who paid was getting quite pissed on 1/27 and he is gone…got him money or gave up like me.
I can’t beat the shit outta dudes across the net so just wait till Saturday and take it out on my sparring partner

Search term Rudhra Brahmastra if the net sends you here…consider this a warning and do not give any monies for any sets under that brand name. Folks have lost money.

3 Likes

I’m gonna STFU…you don’t need this shit

poor guy…won’t even realize why

1 Like

EE gonna die before I ever get to demo their sets or even save the money to buy one

fingers crossed cool sets still exist when I finally got dosh

You’ll be able to find on 2nd hand market if they go under. I think they have to migrate all of the work to China, hope everyone shuts their mouth(they wont) and keep the brand as being outta Atlanta while actually being outta Shenzen.
That’s already how some companies are surviving

3 Likes

you’re dismissed

4 Likes