Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

That’s great advice to a newbie, appreciate it seriously,
I get anxious if I see something I feel like I’d miss out on, thankfully I haven’t reached the point where I’ve sold my Edition XS

so far the only one I feel like I missed out on was that CTM Da Vinci X for 350 I didn’t buy

lol I’m not close to the rudhra pricepoint yet, someday maybe

This statement is true, I started out as exclusively treblehead but once I heard good bass, man It’s just too good

can’t help but jam out no matter where

1 Like

funny that you mention them being outside of ATL, I looked up their address and have driven by them multiple times due to clients nearby. that’s a small operation

1 Like

Stuff comes out on a dilated/weekly in this hobby. You shall see…

5 Likes

Yeah…I don’t think you want to do that

2 Likes

Looking for a new phone…any suggestions

What’s your use case? Since you are asking I guess you are not iOS user at the moment - in US it should be either pixel if you care about point and shoot capability or if you care about some professional usage for meetings, presentations and stuff and you have large hands and deep pockets (literally) - you cannot go wrong with S24 Ultra. I am in deep love in S23 U for 3rd month straight. Especially since I use DeX from time to time and S-Pen a lot. On top of this niche functionality it is great all rounder, there is nothing it struggled at for me and I customized that a lot within stock Samsung os

2 Likes

I’m not an automaton…and not a subject of ‘the Evil Empire’…I currently have the S23+ in my pocket but it’s a year old and I usually replace it on that mark

If you like changing phones every year, is there no sort of leasing/subscription phone service providers where you’re located? So you get to choose whatever the newest and greatest is every so often and just swap in your old one for the new model. Usually is worth it if you want to change often

I have Verizon and just trade in my phone each year…I take really good care of my phones so I subsequently receive good trade in value

I take a lot of pictures so I was leaning towards the Pixel 8 pro…and since I’m a Google fanboy…well… you get the picture… and the picture as well

2 Likes

I assumed you meant Google when speaking of ‘the Evil Empire’, so I didn’t want to recommend :sweat_smile: Went from Samsung to Google as well and I adore their UI & UX. If you like Google’s other products, I really recommend the Pixel phones

1 Like

Google Pixel 8 Pro Hates Audiophiles! - Honest Audiophile Impressions

Louis Rossmann - Samsung purposely knives customer’s TV to weasel out of repair

1 Like

Just read the posts about @BASS_0Range what happened?

He f’d up…deliberately or otherwise

1 Like

Shit…thanks man…will have to do a little more research

Dude shouldn’t have taken anyones money until he had at least a fully functional prototype that just needed final tuning tweaks, other wise it turns into an IMR/Trinity…

9 Likes

Do you have problems with your usb-c port with connected dac/amps on the Pixel

Apple =

2 Likes

It’s been three days…he better be working his fingers to the bone on Chris’s shit

As long as he’s OK and all you’d like to thing so :crossed_fingers:

I was ok supporting but 7-8 months in with the whole project being a disaster in worse shape than 4 months ago was enough.
I’ll never get my $1600 back…nobody else will either

4 Likes