Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I wish him no ill will…but I have worked through pain and misery myself… sorry but a contract is a contract…I live by an ethical creedence

2 Likes

Hope you do bro and I hope he does the right thing :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Oh, here’s the thing. I didn’t know that.
I totally agree with you! We need to finalize the product first and test it for at least a month.

I think we should send @hawaiibadboy for free to the IEM test, get his opinion and then think about the price!

But I give him credit! Thanks to @hawaiibadboy I learned about his project and was inspired to create my own IEM!

Thanks @BASS_0Range hope you still find the strength and finish the project!
Good luck!!!

Why don’t you get the money back??? At first I felt sorry for him, but now it turns out that he robbed you?? Let him return the money back to the people! People didn’t get anything!

1 Like

He doesn’t have my money…when I touched the topic 4 months ago he said he could maybe pay 1/2 and then installments and he was close to finish …he cannot pay me. If he can he can comment in this public thread and get my Payoneer info but that isn’t going to happen

2 Likes

Apple was my second option :smile:

I can’t comment on dac/amps as I never use my phone for music. Never had any issues with the usb-c port though

Sorry I couldn’t be more of more help

2 Likes

It looks like he assembles in his bedroom…yeah…that instills confidence

bucket to piss in…window to throw it out of

“the Honest Audiophile” already unboxed/reviewed the Hades :astonished: and his impressions… are not good.

3 Likes

Thanks man…

1 Like

I’m not ripping on the guy
The money is gone and so is he and nothing he says is gonna bring my money back…Goddammit…what a stupid mistake I made

2 Likes

I feel bad for your sparring partner…

CAN…

did you have to do that

1 Like

Yeah that’s the biggest problem with pixel phones for us :disappointed:

1 Like

Gilding the lily…doubling down

panties get bunched up…GTFO

Nostalgia from childhood! My father listened to this album when I was very young, I still remember it!

1 Like

damn that was brutal :sweat_smile:

Is it just me, or do I sense a little bit of jealousy in his impressions? That was my first thought that came to mind. He absolutely ripped the Hades apart and while I think we all know it ain’t gon’ be an all-arounder like Chris already said, I have a hard time believing it’s going to be as bad as Dave’s saying.

iirc he didn’t discuss the use of UAPP on android and if that bypasses any issues.
usb c is a topic that thoroughly confuses me. Andy from Andyaudiovault had a good video talking about android and dongles.

There’s power delivery (PD) output from these devices. Apple recently bestowed a usbc port on us finally - its PD2.0 like the older lightning (rather than pixel’s higher PD3.0) but its still able to output 4.5w and haven’t seen any issues come up with dongles so far. I have asked apple geniuses but I haven’t been able to get a clear answer on its exact PD specifications. Whole thing confuses me, hoping someone tests it all out but haven’t seen anyone do it so far…

1 Like

Never had a problem with any of my SPs…I’ll have to look into this Pixel compatibility issue

I’m pickin up the Hades just for the artwork alone

3 Likes