Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Just price wise not the actual iem lol

Lot of cool sets I wanna get at the 1k price point, for now I chill and watch the hype sets and see what remains as good

Linsoul agreed to wait till next friday when i had that video above in 4k for promo and stuff

12 Likes

My Mext is for sale…or donation

I donate a lot this time of year to animal shelters

Right before tax season

5 Likes

I’d jump on it if I had the dosh, only money I can work with is like 300 since I went nuts buying audio gear

So I’m basically a lock to buy the Hades and like nothing else lol

Makes sense, his video seems super early. I assumed there would be some kind of embargo

3 Likes

Linsoul you really need to sort your shit out…

6 Likes

I feel like the MEXT is somewhat of an underrated IEM, but I’ve never heard them or the MEST series for that matter.

1 Like

Missin out bro…oldie but goodie

Maybe I can loan the Mext to you

My Mk2s left channel is out…been too busy to get them looked at

2 Likes

That’d be dope, but no pressure obviously. I missed the MEST boys on a tour my buddies did last year, I’m still kicking my self in the ass for it.

You think UM would repair your MK2s for you?

4 Likes

Same here. Mest or Mext is on my list of to hear IEMs at some point of my life

1 Like

It’s not Daves fault.

QKZ just mailed me saying they “told me so”
Plan was to go right at Bassheads…average joe’s with no aspirations of being reviewers. It was ttalked about since October 2023

The is a Google spreadsheet with several folks I have no idea who they are besides bass lovers…they were supposed to go 1st

That graph in October looks like 20 other sets…we just kept pushing the Bass cuz that was the point.

8 Likes

Sent them an email several months ago…no response…they are way out of warranty anyway

Gonna have to have them looked at locally

1 Like

The MEST MK2 has been on my list for about 12 months now… I’ve seen some pairs up for sale around $700 on the classifieds and man oh man, I have to sit down hard on the ol’ wallet.

2 Likes

Shit, that sucks, dude. That’s always the worst. I hope you can get it sorted, that’s a damn expensive set to be used as a shitty but pretty paperweight.

2 Likes

You and I have both seen that listing then lol

Everytime I see a Mest at that price point and knowing I don’t have the money yet

I just sit there like this

2 Likes

Some people have it much more worse than me…I count my blessings everyday

Take nothing for granted…especially family and friends

9 Likes

Yeah, exactly, that’s the point of the set. I think he’s missing the point, probably not his fault like you said. I know Dave is a musician as well as his wife so he probably values correct timbre and natural tuning over everything. It’s no wonder he isn’t digging them.

2 Likes

Unique melody is preparing something, hoping for a set under 1000 dollars…

1 Like

LOL

Dude, every. god. damned. time :sweat_smile: It kills me every time it pops up. So much so, that I post the link on the deals thread just so someone else buys them to stop my temptation :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

100% brother, no doubt about it.

It’s easy to get too wrapped up in this hobby and take everything to heart, that’s for sure.

2 Likes