Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

@hawaiibadboy Decided to pull out the Mahinas last night.It’s been a while since I’ve put these lil nuggets in my ear holes.Still one of my favorite sets that I have to date.Such a stellar set!

12 Likes

Coincidentally, I’m spending this evening with Heyday. No wonder it’s been my daily driver for half of 2023. Still a great all-rounder :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Great to finally see some movement @Toecutter, Hope you enjoy the fuck out of em. If you enjoy android i would highly suggest looking into foldables. Currently on a fold 5 waiting for the 6 later on this year.

@hawaiibadboy Theres a saying in my language and shortly translates to “let the bad go with it”.

The hades looks amazing.

3 Likes

500 orders in 10 minutes

army-march

Basshead Nation

Thanks…it weirdly turned out perfect.
Linsoul is genius or there is a monster sized Basshead comunity
I vote monster sized community of Basshead
No way Linsoul fake kneecapped me and snagged the win…that’s is 5th dimension chess and I refuse to believe it

18 Likes

Bass heads unite.

If I have VE Bonus Pro as a bass head set, do you think I need Hades? Squig is different but not sure if they would sound similar.

5 Likes

Congrats! :tada: Hopefully this shows chifi bassheads are a big enough demo :+1::metal:

7 Likes

I got offered to help resurrect Fearless Audio which Linsoul now has control of again permanently.
When the first few hours of sales are anything like Mele or more…the 1st next interaction is the plans for the next one.

So thank you basshead nation :two_hearts:

13 Likes

budget basshead demand >>>>>> budget basshead supply of sets

7 Likes

Yup…apparently. It’s like a dirty word and that crowd built Head fi to it’s apex before Discords and reddit turned it into shillville

1 Like

By the way, Free Flow Flava is from Russia from the city of Rostov-on-Don, a young Russian beatmaker. Congratulations on the release of Hades

2 Likes

By the way, he has released a new album!

2 Likes

Tell him that jam is dope. If he doesn’t like it remixed for Hades have him reach out :ok_hand:
I’m a fan :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

He is a very productive musician.

1 Like

Well it’s certainly good value and a better tuned Focus EDM :+1:

Edited for this…

6 Likes

Atleast 1 other guy lost $1,600 confirmed
I will refund him as he had to join Patreon to confirm he was speaking to me :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

:cry: :cry: this is terrible

1 Like

cable gimme deets

lol Hades went up for preorder 20 mins after I went to sleep, I’m late as hell

5 Likes

501…

Dave knew that if he did what he did…he would get cross traffic from your fan base just out of curiosity and in the process receive views and comments riding on your coattails…maybe it wasn’t premeditated and then said to himself…hey that worked out pretty good…maybe I’ll do that more often

Dave thinks he’s the only bell in the church…he ain’t

Bass nation stood up…and has been recognized

1 Like

gabbiehanna-thegabbieshow

1 Like

My soul is dead or this all just doesn’t get under my skin anymore…not a beat per min extra today :heart: :ok_hand:

Cat had Cancer and died on the peak date of 78BPM and the last few days before she died was brutal…that stuff raises my heart beat

13 Likes