Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

An ethical man :point_left:

You listening FF and someone else

5 Likes

I think it looks dope. Nice work!! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

We’ll see…I just might get into the planar game again…would be aight to have an positive experience with someone on the boards

I consider your opinion, it’s important to me!

I just watched a video about “Skip these 3 Earphones (3 ways of screwing you blocked)”

What is the right opinion you have @hawaiibadboy
I completely agree with you!
In general, only you @hawaiibadboy give such advice! The best!)

1 Like

Did you like the Xenns Up, isn’t it the important part to pick something new ? It was my daily driver until i the virus stroke again and got some TOTL. Always thought it looked substantial and not fragile! (Lol sorry)
Makes me think of the last Mest that has driver flex when you put it in your ears, you would get ptsd from just touching it.

2 Likes

Yeah…what’s with UM and driver flex…both my MK2 and Mext have it…tapping on the monitor…whoa

1 Like

My sentiments exactly…the 10 is now my hired gun…replaced both the MMk3 and the FF SE…for my library and ears at least…and I don’t seem to touch the 4 anymore

7 Likes

Well when you think about it the Mest now is the entry level at UM. It’s the cheap one! they had to cut corners at 2 grand, or a bit less if you don’t get the version with the stupid cable or in red (also lol)

1 Like

I loved the Xenns, but the issue here is primarily the plastic shell and every IEM I want to get has a plastic shell.

And the Xenns was by NO MEANS fragile, it just literally ended up in a freak rock-vs-hard-place situation where any plastic would break. Don’t ask me for details, it’s all very cringe haha

1 Like

That sucks…not like you lost a KZ…my Meze Advars are pretty much indestructible…but they are a one DD and I don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for…I personally love em

1 Like

Well…no hand written apology note…just a generic pre-printed sorry for the fuck up piece of paper…

I just realized that I’ve been waiting longer for these than I’ve been a member on these boards

It’s been so fuckin long since I ordered these things that it feels
anticlimatic in a way…sort of indifferent to the whole experience…feel like chukin em in the lake behind my house…
I might be impetuous at times…but I ain’t stupid

Final tally:

FF Scarlet…106 days

FF Maestro SE…89 days

Total wait time…195 f’n days

23 Likes

It would be funny if it weren’t be that sad. Here have some 20ct worth of earplugs, for your troubles.

4 Likes

I’d like to shove them up somebodies…I’ll leave the rest to your imagination…or actually…don’t imagine that…sorry

4 Likes

They look great at least but I know for a fact if I was in your situation, I’d toss em in a blender and send it to em because I’m a petty bitch

3 Likes

We must be geneticly very close…I’d do blender to :smile:

5 Likes

What was the free gift?

1 Like

4 Likes

Choice of faceplate…

7 Likes

They’re charging $150 for THAT cable…I don’t think it’s even worth 50

3 Likes

That cable reminds me so much of some XINHS cables, down to the hardware.

Not quite the same, but you get me.

3 Likes