Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

That is my absolute favorite cable from XINHS threw those on my UP

6 Likes

Lol respect, gotta send em a message sometimes

1 Like

Gorgeously tight shell, always nice to see. Just remember that crossovers take up far more space than you may expect.

1 Like

I ordered the Scarlet Mini on Oct 11th last year meanwhile RMA repaired my MSE and I got MMK3 and Xenns Top I’m still waiting for it… what was the free gift?

2 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t a fan of that cable either. It’s pinker than the photos on the website make it seem, thus not matching the Scarlet IEMs, and is thin + stiff at the same time. No chance I’d tell anyone to buy it as an upgrade once FF stops including it as the stock cable.

1 Like

Don’t go chasing the EST dragon, it isn’t worth it for the hassle. I’d go for a super tweeter such as the newer Knowles open BA.

3 Likes

Prolly a pack of sleeping tablets to help make the wait more tolerable next time :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you!) Yes, I agree with you here, I will not use a crossover because it takes up a lot of space, although I can order a printed circuit board with soldered capacitors and resistors to be created for me, it would cost me $ 30, but I do not see the point in this.

1 Like

I will use
Knowles RAD-33518 P183 (I don’t know if he is considered a super tweeter or not)
and Knowles ED-29689.

Does it even make sense to use Sonion? Or Knowles? Which one is better?

Ok, I can order all the drivers used in the Canpur CP622B and make my own Canpur… but that’s another story for the future)

3 Likes

tumblr_231d3eb23d2f9a4f4964e9cd9ea5ae63_229bfb64_500

3 Likes

Canpur’s IEMs look fantastic, not so much on the wallet side for me though lol

2 Likes

Canpur looks better in real and fits like a glove, at least for me in universal:

It’s also growing on me as the best sounding thing ever right now. I wonder if the boss could touch on which way the LL Venom shifts its signature (if any)?

8 Likes

Fits me like a custom…nearly. The Venom does nothing for sound as far as I can tell…looks dope though :boom:

Is that CP622B? and that looks like the term for an Amber Pearl in Background :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yes 622b but only looks that sparkly green from this angle (otherwise orange). In the background mentor and mest.

6 Likes

A man of taste.

wine-drinking-wine (1)

Multiverse Mentor is dope and CP622 is facinating…

4 Likes

The mentor has been very special but i think im gonna sell it. A cp622b + a GMaestro is all i ever wanted (unfortunately i won’t stop there…)

The Canpur turns all my library into “higher res audio”, it’s bonker. Then sticks a subwoofer on top of it for good measures.

5 Likes

Within a few months, this will be figured out.
My Canpur is a nw level of audio replay.
I tried to get my CIEM version in clear shell but that’s the only Canpur that wont allow clear custom. It facinates the hell outta me.
I have the same 2 sets 1 and 2 in my video I will post tomorrow Canpur/GM
I don’t need anything else…but of course I’ll buy stuff.

BA’s usually “Tone out” and become one note horns when fed a lot of input, instead of distorting like a DD it just becomes a seemingly one note low horn. I said that in a vid 2 years ago…and a person claiming to be with Sonion said they called that XXXXX…I can’t recall the vid or term but that way a BA distorts is a known phenom with it’s own engineering slang.
This set does not do that… :thinking:
Really an amzing bit of kit by a company I did not know existed just a few months ago.
Crazy crazy hobby

5 Likes

The RAU-34832-B148 is the newish Knowles super tweeter, although there is another model which they don’t openly advertize yet as far as I know.

1 Like

Morning coffee…dab…Scarlets…

4 Likes

Surprisingly…very nice…

1 Like