Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

3 Likes

Illusion > reality…cha ching

3 Likes

Sharur…asshole…thanks for the views and comments…you got played

Any comment is better than no comment at all…laughing all the way to the bank

Who the fuck wants to see you do 6 pullups on the 'tube

2 Likes

that sounds exactly like what I’m looking for lol, welp I’ll own one someday

2 Likes

dam I should’ve bought that messed up UM I passed up on I saw months ago lol

1 Like

Good morning Chris. Just signed up for patreon for 2nd time. How do I go about to bid on yard sale? Thanks

1 Like

Thanks bro. The next Garage sale will be announced in a week. Got some big baller stuff. Welcome abourd and thanks for the support :notes:
Bids are done via DM to me on the Patreon platform

4 Likes

Hey @hawaiibadboy - question for you and not to bring back up that topic of Scarlet vs Mini for Fatfreq but I’d be curious on your take.

I’ve got the Legato as my more fun set of IEMs but I know I’ll be craving to fill that itch down the road so wait times aren’t necessarily an issue for me.

Fatfreq recently came up with an update to their Maestro Mini (which was based on feedback) that added a pressure vent that brought the bass up by like 1-2+ db and is supposed to really help the timbre.

I know you haven’t had a chance to test the changes in the new version but would you still say to go with Scarlet if they managed to fix the graininess or timbre? Especially/mainly for the price difference and my music collection is typically rock.

3 Likes

Here is how the “Dehumidifier” included with Craft Ears Omnium looks like.
Just a slightly fancier packet of silica gel, like I guessed.
(( :

2 Likes

Ah thanks for that information. I can see 64 audio also sells a similar looking puck dehumidifier. I was wondering if it was something like the dryer that fir audio sells.

It seems it’s more aimed at the professional market where there’s a higher chance of moisture issues although I can’t speak to its effectiveness, it’s just something I came across one day. Personally, after-care services and maintenance accessories would be an important factor to me if I were buying on the high-end. Anyhow, I was glad to hear of Craft Ears. I didn’t know about them before. Happy Listening!

Edit: Good to see the ‘do not eat’ instructions. I’m the kind of customer that is aimed at. Om-nom-nom :drooling_face:

1 Like

FF gives you an even fancier box with the Maestros, it’s vented and the gel is pink (yum)

UM on the other hand? They throw a teabag in the pouch with a 5k set. THUG :call_me_hand:

Seriously it’s useful, i had a bad surprise with my OH7 that i didn’t use for like a whole year, it was all green around the nozzle i think because of humidity

6 Likes

I made the mistake of hearing a demo of both Maestro SE and UM Mest MKII, anyways I’m off to sell a kidney to buy em lol

1 Like

There are already way too many audiophile kidneys on the market
(it might be over saturated even)

Good look with sales! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Gonna have to find an alternative way to make money lol

1 Like

Forgive me for my sins. Instead of buying a new £1500 set of items I’ve bought a new phone instead :scream::scream_cat:

6 Likes

Well…which one

Hi @hawaiibadboy, I know you unboxed the Timsok TS-316 but I didn’t see a review of it. Was it not worth your time?

1 Like

May the basst man win…

9 Likes

IT’S A BASS-OFF!
May the best drop win…

3 Likes

The Legato has an unfair advantage…

14 Likes