Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

What a buncha girls with panties wedged in their vagina’s…jeezus christ.

2 Likes

You talking the Simgot civil war, @hawaiibadboy

I’ve seen a few squigs for that beautiful set, didn’t realize they could shake like that.

I sure am glad I picked up this set!
Meze Advar.

Rocking this set with some Black Sabbath.

3 Likes

No, another drama is brewing…I had no idea (Sat.Sun is time w/ my son) about drama w/ Simgot…am catching up now with a coffee :coffee:

5 Likes

Not how civil wars work lol

1 Like

I mean, a bunch of people are picking sides now so I figured that’s as close of a term for it.

More drama? Ooh, fun.

10 Likes
5 Likes

Had them for around 4 weeks now. Fucking love 'em!! Currently oscillating between them and the Kiwi Ears Quintet. With a side order of Swan AW-75 TWS buds for those cable-free moments in life. I was thinking of starting a thread for the Plutus Beasts. They do take some power to get the most out of them though. I’m sure I mentioned these to Chris on one of the platforms!

4 Likes

Audiophile civil war would be more accurate. Simgot aren’t a part of the war, they’re the inciting incident

1 Like

I think the “Audiophile” term is being kind and generous.
Lotta folks don’t even like enough bass to give a basic and common instrument (4-5 string bass guitar) an accurate replay. Genre is irelevent, it’s a musical instrument with known harmonic parameters.
I have been in the hobby 10 years and most people giving opinions are not Audiophiles.

11 Likes

Build quality is insane with the Advar…it’s definitely a collection piece as far as jewelry…sort of a A8 Prometheus or Z1R…not that those two have anything in common…very good stage and channel separation is above average…tune is subjective…as always… hard to beat at it’s street price of about 400

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten much time with em yet since my sis is using em but I was really impressed even just off of my phone lol

I passed up a quintet for a crazy price, wondering now if I should’ve just bought it since I’m a Kiwi Ears simp anyways lol

It’s unfortunate that it does, it’s a real good set for its price from my experience

1 Like

Unnecessary…I’m out

2 Likes

This on an iem with quality bass and on a decent volume kicks:

5 Likes

I smell a review coming up…

1 Like

You’re in the wrong thread bro.
Some folks take the “Support your channel” cash.
Go chat with em

1 Like