Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yup…gotta get this

8 Likes

So good you looked up from reading scores (music is so last year) and you spilled your wine in audiophile glee and accidentally stained the Hiby red so now you have to buy it… :man_shrugging: :joy:

5 Likes

Custom

When you are in a lawsuit and claimed that with sets within a lawsuit
Whick Knowles?
Which Sonion?

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/cxqlje/knowles_files_claim_with_us_trade_commission_to/

3 Likes

If all you care about is what you hear…and prefer musicality over FathRep…

M1P > DX300 > WM1AM2…and all the other DAPs I’ve owned throughout the years

3 Likes

That iz a classic DAP very very under rated

2 Likes

How has the @Toecutter been doing?

I am very interested to read your thoughts on the DX300 vs 1AM2. Are you using the 11 or 12 amp module? I had a DX300 with the 12 paired to a Mest MKII for about a month when the DX300 first came out but parted ways due to the headphones being my main go to. Now back to in ears :rofl: The reason I am asking is i ended up returned my Mojo 2 and decided on a 1AM2.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wait this was 5 years ago… And nothing has changed.

1 Like

The Toecutter is doing fine…thanx…was down in Aruba for a few days

The WM1AM2 is an incredible DAP…never heard the Z…I’m pretty sure HBB has some thoughts on that

Same with the DX300…outstanding in its own right…speed is just a question of money…how much are you willing to spend

It doesn’t have the balls, bells and whistles of the Sony or Basso…but come on…the Aune is only 400…it’s a steal at its price point and has enough of a mule kick to run any of my monitors

Oh…I have the AMP13 on the Ibasso

2 Likes

I just might pick it up for that reason alone lol

Does anyone watch Akros in here? He gave good points but I made the mistake of looking at the comments and man I forgot no one uses their brain online anymore

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

1 Like

I got 500+ blocked

I am not getting up in morning and reading passive aggressive stuff to other commenters or aimed at me.
Nobody trashes other influencers in my comment section (if I see it they gone)

issa-rae

That Nurse MAKES that gif!!

6 Likes

Alright…I’ll keep this short and sweet

Are you a BH…

Do you have a Grant in your purse…

Hades…nuff said

I still prefer the tuning of the QKZ…that bitch is a…

4 Likes

Yeah it’s ridiculous out there, he spends his time talking about what he considers the problem respectfully and telling it how it is the way you would

Then the comment section is just people going “HBb bAd hehud” whatever happened to discussing amongst each other about what this guy on YouTube just spent 20 minutes talking to us about Instead

I should block them but man there’s like 800 of them

3 Likes

4 Likes

Chris…heard the Singularity at NYC last year…have a used pair on notification

I can’t go by memory… but at this juncture to me the Scarlet is superior…and I don’t mean price wise…I’ll still buy the Nightjar when it comes up but damn…

I’ll take them for another spin around the block this weekend

2 Likes

I just sold mine :call_me_hand:
Good stuff but I never use

1 Like

I wonder why :thinking:

I’ve got dozens that never see the light of day…it’s getting fuckin ridiculous

1 Like

I just did a Patreon Yardsale and unloaded stuff others will love cuz it’s awesome but I rarely use lately
Buy some stocks

3 Likes