Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yeah cheers buddy I’ve noticed that too, sometimes Admin takes it offline to either fiddle with stuff or are doing a system upgrade but don’t let anyone know…if it gets worse I’llhave a word with them :+1:

8 Likes

Enough to go around…help yourself

got in at 22…holy shit…we’re in for wild ride

1 Like

What do we have here brother?
I’m listening.

1 Like

BITB…ticker

1 Like

I think she is goin ballistic

100% return in less than 2 months

1 Like

Dropping another 20 before the market opens in 1 1/2 hours

Halving will start in April…will have to keep a close eye at that point…up until that point…fair game

Very bullish on this…and been doin this a long time

If you got some coin laying around…might be fun…no…will be fun

1 Like

do you trade on NYSE or Japan

1 Like

Am looking in now. Tradeon both :+1:
Actually invest NYSE
Trade NIKKEI

1 Like

Friends Tesla…with built in sentry system

His name is Point…because he’s always on point

Sweetest dog in the world…won’t move a muscle…just rotates his head to scan his surroundings…very well trained

7 Likes

XELASTECs…

1 Like

ZiiGaat is putting out some great stuff. I own the Cinno and Doscinco, and like both. The Cinno is the low pinna and low bass hybrid, and it gives me a budget Tea1 vibe. The Doscinco is basially a Tea2 with a bit more air, and that tasty isobaric bass. I wish I had the budget for the Jupiter, but alas. Someday I should pick up the Nuo because I like the brand, and what they are doing right now ( another backpack or office set never hurts ).

3 Likes

You may have been asked this already and, if so, my bad man, but what are those cables? Unless that’s stock?

Looks like a graphene cable, can be bought from XINHS.

4 Likes

Appreciate you!

1 Like

The guy above you is correct :ok_hand: it comes stock but essentially the same

1 Like

I have to get another one of these in 2-pin. they’re such a sick cable

2 Likes

Not great on everything…but the Scarlet thumps on this…and anything like it

5 Likes

I don’t doubt they smash your head in with stuff like this! In a way, I got off easy / the Maestro Mini is better for my library and a few hundred cheaper :handshake:

4 Likes