Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Aye, that’s the holy grail to me at least. Unleash the warmth and quantity that fills a room when a bass guitar string and kick drum is struck. It all matters, cymbals, hi hats etc…ah the contrast…but let’s not pretend mids and treble are their own culture. Something about bass.

Edit: Personally like the bass guitar amplified on this to at least QKZHBB levels…kinda been feeling that chifi tuning has possibly conditioned the community’s preferences to accept less bass. Bit of a bold statement as I don’t see folks demanding more bass…chicken or the egg scenario or perhaps I am an outlier.

6 Likes

Brilliant analogy.

4 Likes

KEFINE Delci Frequency Response Graph

12 Likes
9 Likes

You’re a pressure fighter…that’s obvious…you fight like GGG…so you seem to fight off your front foot

Can’t tell off this vid but from previous ones you posted…and when you have a pugilist in front of you…instead of countering off your back foot you still tend to punch off your front…is that the way you’ve always fought

You do have good foot movement and keep your feet spread and you show a narrow forward profile…you don’t square your shoulders like Mike or even Golovkin…more like Jr. (Floyd) or Sweet Pea…it’s confusing to me…like you indoctrinated multiple styles

I’m not being critical…just curious

2 Likes

What mountain range is that behind Kai…looks beautiful…great day huh

2 Likes

Hope your weekend was good brother!! :call_me_hand:
Started with Muay Thai then boxing and was taught to sit on my back foot.
Front foot is always trying to step inside his stance
If my foot is inside his with my hips back I am able to not catch a hook or a jab and hopefully I can punch through his guard with fast balls.
If he throws kicks i have the distance to check em
If he can wrestle, he can take my lead leg and get the take down
On the blacktop we got no takedowns so…I can try to put my left foot inside his right…all day long :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanx brother…yes I did…put my brain into neutral for the weekend

Do you peek-a-boo…I mean do you throw short punches with power…I mean do you have Duran power

1 Like

So you like the Kefine…huh…where’s the checkbook…wait…I haven’t had a checkbook for almost 20 years

2 Likes

Found a charging station up in Ulster County that seems to be free…charge didn’t show up on my phone…sweet

4 Likes

Look at you saving the planet!!
Mr Eco Friendly!!
I hope you get some tax deductions in Jersey

1 Like

100 people surveyed
Top 5 answers on the board

Tell me something people say on online forums regularly

I just looked at my kids dick
3e800c6586450c7c2619eb8a454bab1e-ezgif.com-resize

Kai need s to get the dick trim…never even thought about till today

2 Likes

Stay away from that kid…let mom take care of that :point_left::grinning:

Fastest point a to point b vehicle I’ve ever driven…0-60 3.24 seconds…Dragy certified …nuff said

1 Like

Ok…after the weekend…I don’t need any retort so don’t even bother…it’s just my opinion…may not jell with your’s

I prefer the 10 over the Mk3…treble extension doesn’t come into play here because of my advanced age and the bass and mids have that extra something something that the Mk3 doesn’t possess…the 3 is still the best monitor you can get at 1k but the 10 just does it for me

4 Likes

nope-yes

Book starts with

‘And what is good, Phaedrus,
And what is not good—
Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?’

No…no we dont

2 Likes

One of the few people on these boards with a brain…it’s nothing personal…it’s just an opinion

Make your own opinion…but don’t undermine others…all you do is just look like a jerk and an intellectual snob

How do you like them apples

2 Likes

Just spent 30 minutes revisiting the QKZ x HBB. Still for me the budget champ. :fire:

4 Likes

Still the champ at its price point…

To me…again… just my opinion…of the lower budget monitors I’ve tried

x HBB > Castor black > Truth Blue and Red > Bl-03

single DD comes through again…never ceases to amaze

2 Likes

That’s a 700+ hp Hellcat this Tesla is racing…you drive a Tesla and internal combustion engined cars seem like steam powered transportation in comparison…most intuitive car I’ve ever driven…like it’s hardwired into your brain

1 Like