Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Could be made by Hans and his team in the Netherlands.

2 Likes

Coincidentally…that comment caught my eye as well…why the fuck is he mentioning your name in Jay’s review…the first thing that came to mind is that HBB doesn’t read his critics posts…that he doesn’t give a fuck what other people say…but you do to a certain extent and by your response let this worm get under your skin…this guy brings your name into context just so he gains notoriety just by mentioning it

Don’t let that happen…there are naysayers everywhere…in fact these individuals disagree just to disagree…they have nothing better to do with their lives…don’t stoop to their level and just dismiss these people and let them fuck off… eventually they all do

So basically what I’m saying is fuck this dude and fuck the world if you doubt me…I’m a piece of white trash and I’ll say it proudly…you know the rest

So says it…yours truly…the Toecutter…3/22/24

3 Likes

mic-throw

1 Like

What…what…what…what…what…what…

1 Like

Vid today?..with my coffee and ahh… ahem

1 Like

Yup, it’s going up in about an hour :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve super biased about Project M lol, I’m sure it’s nothing special to a lot of who already had mountains of sets to experience but I definitely enjoy it and I’m hoping you do too lol

Yeah but so far there’s no place close to me that has it, all I got is audio46 in the city but the only thing they got I wanna hear is 64audio’s duo, so for now I’m kinda just ignoring FF until I can find a way to demo em

3 Likes

Pretty much this

Who the fuck is this target for again?
who-asked-meme

You got thousands and thousands of folks in the hobby giving feedback
Choosing what THEY LIKE
Who gives a fuck about a buncha folks looking for an answer to a question
nobody
fucking
asked
me-looking-for-who-asked-me-looking-for-who-asked-meme-ezgif.com-resize

5 Likes

well said…I know my limitations in terms of my age…that’s why 1500 is my cutoff

2 Likes

Clint is my personal image of GOD
He is…LEGEND!!

tumblr_fc25f41e71d55850e0aceb8debb1945e_5804694a_400

3 Likes

You mutha…did you yank my post

1 Like

Why you always yankin my shit…

that’s discrimination… :kissing:

1 Like

invasion…

hide your women and children

1 Like

b5be4e8e32594950216081bd83610ef5

1 Like
3 Likes

So you gonna skip the Dusk yeah?

Looks like same caps as that Dark Sabre set…that’s too bad yeah :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Uh-uh…ya better bounce…

2 Likes

Dude was a awesome story teller
Those Prince basketball stories were legit…buncha folks thought it was all BS…nah Charlie Murphy…knew the deal

1 Like

I’m much interested in the Dusk because of the good ratio sound quality/price (probably they sounds good, just guessing for now) but also I have much fear for the quality control… everyone knows that Moondrop are not reliable. So I will wait… that come out both Dusk and Pilgrim, see opinions of which one is better… if Dusk is better I need to see several graphs to check if exists unit variation and also if someone reports something of broken.

1 Like

Charlie > Eddie…sometimes

1 Like