Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Both companies have wild QC probs actually but Crins set config w/planars?..that might be really cool

1 Like

Eddie was b4 my time actually…not a fan. Charlie was wild awesome at tellin stories. The Rick James and Prince stories were just epic

1 Like

I don’t think I’m habitual…but I seem like the poster boy…for not letting your children grow like him :grinning:

1 Like
2 Likes

I thought your name came from steppin on peoples toes. Charlie was describing you bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they are both bad… that means that I must buy japanese iems… maybe from Symphonium… high quality and they check every component/armature I guess, at least reading on their site:

“Each earphone undergoes rigorous channel matching and reference matching with PrecisionMatch™ technology to guarantee a superior listening experience.”

2 Likes

BINGO!!
Yeah he set it straight. Lota folks thought that story was all B.S.
Nope.
Prince was on his H.S. Basketball team as a P.G iirc?
blogs-the-feed-assets_c-2015-03-prince-basketball-thumb-624x468-287044

3 Likes

Yup. Classic PG with handles and passing/shooting. Issue was height but if he was just a bit taller, he could have probably played collegiately or something. Don’t think he did since he signed his music contract young IIRC

2 Likes

I think my Linc Hayes quiff is better…

1 Like

18…wow that was young. Fresh outta or still in H.S. when he signed

3 Likes

Underrated guitarist…

2 Likes

Takin the fam anywhere this weekend…I’m goin down to Virginia Beach…I’m sooooo stressed out :smile:

1 Like

George Harrisons son made a stupid remark after the Solo Prince did and took over the “While my Guitar Gently Weeps” which was going to be the ELO guitarists.
PRINCE murdered the whole thing and made his guitar weep.
Tom Petty looked miffed too.

I think George woulda told his son to STFU as the only reason he was on that stage was DNA…nobody knows him.

Imasleep…if you never saw the video below…watch it…PRINCE story

5:59 He says “Can I play this Guitar” in a classic Homage’ to Hendrix which he did throughout his whole career
Real knows real
The reason I always loved Prince is cuz he gave Hendrix nods all the time

5 Likes

That sole was epic I searched put the vinyl album just to have it in my collection. The way tosses the guitar in the air and it doesn’t come back down was the peak of showmanship flash!!

1 Like

No doubt a dope set, but I appreciate you keeping it real, Chris. I bet the dudes at the Watercooler can find more ways than 1 to justify a price tag as steep as the Titanium Birds’.

5 Likes

They are built in China I believe. I inquired by email a week ago about a set I have ordered, and Hans Witjes himself actually called me up explaining the delay. They had some supply chain issues, that was starting to sort themselves out. This slowed especially the flagship model down. This of course don’t excuse not getting back to customers, but I guess they are working hard, and have had bigger sales than they thought they would. I think Chris himself is partially to blame for this :joy::joy:.

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was Netherlands + China as far as the brand’s bases go but got confused when Chris mentioned Singapore :smiley:

1 Like

meep - we’re never getting brahmāstraa

5 Likes

No, that guy is gone, the money is gone too

giphy - 2023-12-11T110423.106

2 Likes

He has a Super block Force Field now
ezgif.com-added-text (1)

14 Likes