Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Not to be confused with tomorrows drop of a different one Kiwi Ears Cadenza LOL

I will buy one of these and at $35 probably will be the 100% way smarter choice!

4 Likes

I’m speechless.
Never heard of a set named Cadenza in my years in hobby and now we got 2…

Thank goodness. I was thinking “The market is flooding with IEMs every 3 days, but I feel I’m not adequately challenged when researching new releases”. This name-sharing is sure to be a game changer.

In all seriousness, it reminds of Pixar and Dreamworks working independently on an Ant movie the same year.

Now for the search engine confusion when adding “IEM” to the model name isn’t enough to narrow things down.

2 Likes

Corporate spies!

Too many Cadenzas, I’m going to hold out for The Moss-Covered, Three-Handled Family Grudunzle.

1 Like

Hype hijack.
This happened with “ZERO”
I was asked if I wanted to name my collab ZERO around same time as those 2 or 3 sets.

It’s clever version of websites back in the day that were slight but common misspells of common sites and they got lots of accidental/incidental traffic because of that move.

4 Likes

I have to be honest, Chris - the whole reason I’m familiar with changing filters out is because of the Mele :smiling_face_with_tear::sweat_smile: I’ve since retired them in favor of the QKZ, but when I did use the Mele I was forced to do the same procedure more than a few times.

It’s annoying but I think my left ear just hates IEMs - which is ironic because that’s my ‘good ear’ :joy:

1 Like

As long as you don’t get an infection or something nasty
Enjoy the music :notes: :ok_hand:

1 Like

FiiO avoids me due to poor reviews.
I can order off Aliexpress and have it in 1 week to a month.
$65 is a killer range with stuff cheaper tuned so good but if I can spot anyone in Japan selling I’ll snatch em. Thanks for the heads up :raised_hands: :notes:

1 Like

Getting blocked for being honest…

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking, you have reviewed Penon and you are loving the Serial a lot. It’s the only Penon you have measured and perhaps heard?

Now let me steer you in the direction of their sister company ISN. The ISN house sound is bassy with an emotional & dimensional midrange with suuuuper immersive stage and imaging. They make music sound beautiful and super engaging.

Just like the stage is the special sauce for the MEST series (albeit at a higher performance level) the same is true for the ISN sound, but they do it a little differently.

Their ISN H50 (1D/4BA) at $295 is seriously amazing. It’s an engaging W shape tuning inside a super engaging stage.

Sorry just wanted to hype this brand a bit because they get almost no recognition.

4 Likes

I actually just got over a double ear infection :joy:

I’m a stronger man, now :handshake::sweat_smile:

2 Likes
10 Likes

PM reminder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man. I miss DM by weeks and days for some reason. 100% faster to talk to me in open thread. I’ll talk with em tomorrow about that non working code :v:

1 Like

Crazy good value all-rounder set. The only reason I’m not ordering a pair right away is because I want to get more mileage out of my QKZ x HBB(and because I can’t decide which colorway is the best).

3 Likes

Uhhhh - may I ask, is it safe to assume no Maka release considering what you said in the video, Chris? The Maka was the only reason I was holding off buying the Cadenza …

5 Likes

I’m not sure. I was just heading off the obvious questions as they are both $35
I maybe shouldn’t have said it but i don’t script and i don’t edit out stuff after the fact so…

Sorry, stock cable had to go :joy:

4 Likes

No prob. I had a couple Penon but they had probs with some “Yes” men hyping stuff and it kinda backfired.
I’ll check that set out after Chinese New Year. I am smothered till then :call_me_hand:

3 Likes