Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Cable is alright, probs gonna chuck that out for a different one lol

2 Likes

I blind bought the NV too. I am curious to see how I feel about the bass on it. It seems close to the Hexa, which was thin for my tastes.

I don’t recall that being an issue on the original, but I haven’t cracked mine out recently.

I have been usign the KA17 I just got so power hasn’t been an issue lately.

2 Likes

They’ed kinda reigned in the FF SE’s 8k :mount_fuji:

9 Likes

Itching so badly to scratch the purchase button for one!

Gotten any impression on how hard they are to drive? Remember Maestro SE required some juice before the bass came online

1 Like

Tripowin Zonie 16 Core IEM Cable, Silver Plated Earphone Extention Cable for 7hz Zero Dioko Timelesss AE TINHIFI T2 T3 Plus Wan’er Cadenza KZ AS10 QKZ https://a.co/d/fLjDHAM

Tripowin Zonie in pink + Xuan NV may be the ticket.

1 Like

After careful deliberation and at the advice of counsel

The Toecutter has now indoctrinated a new philosophy… the Toecutter henceforth will not participate or engage in any discussion that might offend or offer to reproach any individual…and more importantly possibly misconstrue someone’s opinion of the Toecutter

The Toecutter will no longer make any attempt at providing any slanderous…demeaning…contemptuous…degrading…salacious or blatantly stinging comments

The Toecutter has also decided not to deride…taunt…mock…mimic…ridicule or satirize any one within earshot

However…prognostication…profanities…and obtuse comments will still be provided by the Toecutter

The Toecutter thanks you for your time

2 Likes

Maybe I’m being a bit dramatic. But the difference is quite big when it’s driven with more power, bigger than I can recall from any other planar I’ve had. Nice on the NV, I bought it hoping it would be a good vocal set.

1 Like

:open_mouth::smile:

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:…absolutely…true to my word

You nailed the electric part too…amazing Ohm

And the guys who hearted Ohm are a-holes…oh shit…sorry guys

Oh shit…I just called myself an a-hole too

8 Likes

Heavy hand on the bass shelf… the 8k peak is worrying (usually hate that) if this sounds anywhere close to the MSE tuning.

1 Like

What’s there to see?
The guy on the left is seating on the front wheel of his motorcycle. WHO DOES THIS EVER?
The guy on the right is not wearing a helmet. He’s gonna DIE.
:rofl:

2 Likes

I was thinking of grabbing KBEAR’s Rhyme for em, maybe something light blue too, like Artti’s Clear A3

3 Likes

went from “I’m gonna cut you fat boy” to “our office needs restructuring due to poor sales, we’ll be switching from sourdough to rye and no extra avocados”

1 Like

Ok that graph has peaked my interest.
Intersted to hear your review.

1 Like

Initial impressions: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine:

16 Likes

Some stuffs that has been waited on…is on it’s way. I’d hold off on major purchases for a week if I were ya’ll
Just saying,
kind of a “heads up” :ok_hand:

10 Likes

James Dean :smile:

4 Likes

Oh shit, what’re we getting?

2 Likes

Super thankful for this pro-consumer alliance/space of music loving a-holes + non a-holes, who help save each other’s wallets and where companies can come to F.A.F.O.

Pre-Eclipse toecutter: What is best in life?

Post-Eclipse:

:handshake:

5 Likes

From

To

It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood
A beautiful day for a neighbor
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
It’s a neighborly day in this beauty wood
A neighborly day for a beauty
Would you be mine?