Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yeah anyone tey yet?

My guesses for the Big HBB money reveal in the next week.

Simgot em 10.
1/2 price Jupitier down to 800.
7hz timless two or Aurora cause they coming soon on Linsoul.
New HBB midfi collab, cause we due.
I’ve said my guesses, excited for the reveal.

7 Likes

If it’s anything Fatfreq related (not that it is, just saying), I’m going to throw my cash at the computer monitor right now. Or a mid-fi release.

2 Likes

My offering in the mid Fi is Fatfreq but it’s not related to my post.
That’s a 2DD (fat freq’s 1st) using their chambering method and a tantulum bandpass type crossover network.
Those guys are savages. Bass whisperers.
Their staff is talented and paid as such. Margins in Singapore are not like China.
Only way to get this to be the most affordable Fatfreq and a X HBB is to wave off any fee.
It will be a symbolic $1 per set.
I was waiting 10 years for a Company to serve Audiophiles and Bassheads and it turned out a small joint from Singapore who makes gear for pro musicians…are the ones.
This is a total pleasure

My post is related to a video I will post tonight.
It has nothing I am related too.
@Jaytiss was close/nailed part of it

9 Likes

That is a day one purchase, sir. For a lot of the frustrations with shipping and delays, their products are amazing and they seem like a great company. All in for that Collab, man.

Can’t wait to see the video then! Timeless 2 maybe to piggyback off of Jaytiss

2 Likes

Xuan Nv impressions got posted.

2 Likes

Tangzu & HBB equals bassy and smooth - quite in line with expectations.

In the picture he shows them connected directly to his phone and he didn’t mention any other specific sources which makes the impression a little suspect.

A good, clear & powerful dongle might wake them up and produce better micro-detailing. The
Graph indicates not bassy and overly smooth but rather very balanced with good 3k presence and nice treble extension. Well we’ll see.

1 Like

Yeah, running off a phones 3.5 is not the scenario but…it is for some. So takes will vary.
I don’t even mind Head Fi.
The Discovery thread and Watercooler are 80% of the sites discussion…even the MODS and admins.
Discord is repulsive.
Folks who like their Diks sucked hang there.
Head Fi gets the insults but in reality Discord is a bigger circle jerk of Canjam buddies dick gobbling.
The cringiest stuff.
I think being a Dad activated some dormant radars :laughing:
HFG>FB>HF>Reddit>Discord
Reading Discord for more than 3 minutes
a0550dc02d520288daf17eaf61479442

6 Likes

They’re on order Jason…I gotta try them even though I’m not a big foam fan…foam fan :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was going to post something wise ass but I decided to sit down…see…a person can change

I’m trying real hard…but it ain’t easy :zipper_mouth_face:

It has a tendency to do that…that and the twists and turns of life :handshake:

1 Like

I’m down with the FF set as well…I’ve got a severe case of masochism

But it is worth the wait…both times

1 Like

The Scarlett and Titan are almost the same at driving to 77dB @450Hz
EDITED

Some folks aint even tryin

3 Likes

If I’m comprehending that right…congratulations

And the Scarlet continues to amaze me…it has become my favorite for hip-hop…can’t wait to taste the collab

2 Likes

Nah, that’s the new Titan and Scarlett.
Scarlett hits harder. Bass quality is indistinguishable. Titan has a lot of top end energy.
Enjoy your Scarlett :boom:

2 Likes

Chris…I was congratulating you about the ‘Hellevator’…if that’s what I’m gleaning from your post

2 Likes

If you’re trying it means you’re growing!
Great job TC.

Let us know what you think if the foamies.

2 Likes

Oh no, that was a scammer trying to “Step 1” me into a channel hack but they are so lazy they are using a free mail service outta hungary…i think?
Clearly sketchy as fuuuuck

3 Likes

Roger that…

That’s fucked up…does that happen to you often

You do provide a rather large target though…I’d love to get my hands on these mother fuckers

1 Like