Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Not in layman’s terms… sorry… actually there are even more forces at work here but to keep it simple…

Why the coin moves…

Potential energy… the coin and diaphragm (U=mgh) to

Elastic energy…movement of diaphragm (U = ½kΔx²) to

Kinetic energy (Ek=½mv2)…the transfer of potential energy to kinetic…diaphragm and coin…

So simply put…the coin exerts a force on the diaphragm as well as the diaphragm exerting a force on the coin…but the diaphragm has more mass than the coin

That is also why the puck moves along the table and that is why you also feel more vibration through a less dense shell

All based on amplitude and frequency…the energy transported by a wave is directly proportional to the square of the amplitude…which is inversely proportional to the frequency…f(t) = A sin (Bt + C) or f(t) = A cos (Bt + C)

Oh…by the way…the box looks like Eddie’s Frankenstrat…

Billabong swimwear :pinched_fingers:

5 Likes

Lbu

Science is awesome…bikini’s are awesome…er :heart:

My neighbors got it too :laughing:
I tried to limit the chaos by using the weaker JL with a tone instead of a hit from a track.
Didn’t want to wreck my PC’s mounts or anything else so tried to be a good neighbor :face_in_clouds:

its-a-classic-james

6 Likes

I saw it at the National Museum of American History in DC…saw him play it twice…but have been to 7 VH shows

3 Likes

Even better…with ear thingies

3 Likes

Sick - My old GM of the first dealership I worked for was a G, he collected old Guitars, pianos, drum kits, you name it. He was a music fan, he and I bonded over Zeppelin, Van Halen, and the Beatles in their later years.

Around the time Eddie passed away, I went over to my GMs house to take some photos of his new Ferrari F8 in his driveway. While I was over there, he gave me a tour of his house and offered me some prosciutto on some nice Italian bread (we also bonded because we’re paisans) - anyways, right before we went outside to shoot the Ferrari, he pulled me aside and opened up this old, beat up guitar case, he’s newest pick up… a Van Halen Strat. Boys, I was star-struck. It was so sick. He let me pick it up and everything… He also had a golden Les Paul, like the one Jimmy Page used to play on stage plus a bunch of other stuff. He probably had 25 Guitars… good times. Miss that dude.

7 Likes

Just an excellent day
Canpur 622b CIEM are on the way!

22 Likes

Eeeyyy

Glad to see it’s actually going to your hands. I’m glad I can’t afford sets like those or I’ll go bald worrying about where they are and what happened to my money lol

1 Like

I was thinking about all the concerts that I have gone to throughout the years and amazingly found footage of a show that I was at in '88 at The Ritz…the best cover of “Since I’ve Been Loving You” I’ve ever had the privilege of hearing…especially Jack’s vocals…watch out Robert

Their take on “The Wanton Song” and “Ten Years Gone” were also f’n epic

6 Likes

No more information on this set? (I/O Volare) For $599, the driver config (1DD/4BA/4EST) is intriguing and the graph seems good, if a smidge lean.

1 Like

I think it’s just hitting people (at least 20 sent out from the sounds) but the kit itself, cable, iem… all of it is chef’s kiss

1 Like

the unboxing for Volare is amazing

5 Likes

giphy (47)

That got us both cracking up.

I’m boxing up the HOLA for you now
wine-drinking-wine (1)
EDIT : kinda doxxed :melting_face:

Hope you and your wife are having a great Sunday. Summer coming…and it is gonna be HOT :skull:

1 Like

Dominated whole fight
10 seconds left in 5th round
Points at center of ring and demands getting in the “phone booth” with Justin
One on the best in UFC eva…at KO\ing folks in swing offs
And Max KO’s him with …1…second on the clock
That’s Babe Ruth calling his shot UFC style
200w (28)

HAWAII!!!

8 Likes

One of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed in this sport, period. Jerome is the man.

2 Likes

Poor communication from Shenzhenaudio. Some of us were not told anything about it, others like HBB and I got requests to hold off until April 15 when the product launches.

2 Likes

Well, that’s unfortunate.

Felt like we had to compare notes between people who received it to know what was going on with it. Makes more sense now.

Same vid as b4 clipped.

Spent time with:

Aurisonics 2.0 Sony EX800 ST (w/EQ)
also
non DD Noble Spartacus, Canpur CB622b

Nothing in a metal shell passes energy.
At a live venue Hip Hop or Classical w/full orchestra
In a home audio system
In a Car audio system
You get 2 forms of stimulation,
through ear canal
and through your body
(Solar plexus etc.)
Bassy earphones? doesn’t matter…who cares?
“Basshead” , it matters. Stop putting tiny speakers the size of a finger nail in metal coffins.
It makes no sense.
How much you wanna put on your ear drums? Basshead doesn’t mean hurting your hearing for moments of joy.
Aurisonics 2.0 literally slam…as in actually vibe in your ear when the bass drops without it being hearing damage levels Canpur too and amazingly…w/ track above…Noble Spartacus
200w (29)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Show me the 2.0 vs 2.5 graphs again…on the same page

1 Like

4 Likes