Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

My 2.5 looks scooped next to the 2.0 :zap:

Old nag is still goin for close to 500 over there huh

1 Like

Can’t believe I found any. I searched for 4 years on Yahoo Japan b4 seeing a 2.0
Can’t find any still. 2.5 is also super duper rare
Enjoy 2.5 It’s an actual “Basshead” set
That term is quickly becoming a meme like “Audiophile” got hijacked years ago by folks who never went to a live show or checked the actual fucking definition

wine-drinking-wine (1)

You could be a Hip Hop fan…hard core
If you wanted the 808 drops to be what was mixed and played live …that would make you a basshead.
Ironically…that would also make you a …by the litteral definition…an “Audiophile”

3 Likes

Preach it pops…anyone in this world that has a functioning set of cochleas is an audiophile…by their definition

1 Like

I’ve had the 2.0 on multiple notifications for well over a year…but

1 Like

Gotta be fast and willing to pay a lot

3 Likes

I bought my 2.5 from this German National living in Dubai…cha ching

Bugatti Chiron sittin in his garage…the dude was flexin

2 Likes

IO VOLARE Earphones
Got these 2 weeks ago when I got DUSK 2
No info online at that time, not even images from China.
Checked today and some videos are out.

8 Likes

Yeah, stealth drop. But they may be one of the most gorgeous sets I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

What’s this :thinking:… bait…

11 Likes

biggie-smalls-the-notorious-big

Not going to get into it much.
HFG is turning quickly into headfi jr with simping and shilling from Hifigo and Penon…same groups folks clowned on here 1 year ago
hehehe…look at those guys
Now it has arrived
It took so long was a nice vacation from the shillzones Discords and Headfi have become

6 Likes

10 Likes

Your CIEM? Сanpur CP622b? Congratulations!)

2 Likes

Thanks. I totally fucked up and wasted $4000…the regular version hits harder

nacho-libre-jack-black

Joseph Mau was a pro and they did a good job.
The design of the Uni was a lucky thing and the placement of drivers must be slightly diff in CIEM
I suspected that but now I know. Not bad at all but not as hard a hitter.
Live and learn
Oh edit…there it is
I had to pull down on my earlobe to get it snug…bass hits hard but treb is louder too

8 Likes

We have two advantages over those two media outlets…

(A)…HFGF’s owner isn’t a complete corporate whore
(B)…The forum janitors aren’t in anyones pocket and they don’t suffer fools gladly

So…

11 Likes

Oh, life is all about experience…Don’t feel bad!
I failed with DD drivers too, I couldn’t get proper vibration effect even with 14mm DD x2 in one case because they couldn’t withstand high power. And the previous driver that I demonstrated it is very good! and the best in vibration! but after some time the driver gets glued and stops working… Hopefully in the future I will find good drivers and finish the project, but for now I will leave this idea with DD drivers.

Now I’m focused on making my own configuration:

Sonion 38D1XJ00 7Mi/8a
Sonion 28UAP01
Sonion E50DT0005
Sonion 37AAX007
7mm EST

I already have all the drivers, I’m waiting for the case, should arrive in 5 days and will proceed to the assembly.

7 Likes

I believe this isn’t the first time that custom was the wrong fork in the road for you

I almost dug into that plate several times in the past year…fell in love with a monitor and contemplated custom…didn’t…tell you the truth…the Toecutter was scared…

like getting married…till death do us part…that’s a big commitment

4 Likes

Yeah, I swore off CIEM about 3 years ago?
Can’t resell em without losing almost all the invest.
Bad money management

b8a9addf789bc7685e41d98a1ae9d813

9 Likes

Chris…

Guess you’re over CIEM’s then…swearing x2?

5 Likes

That’s some funny shit :smile:

1 Like

Congrats on figuring out the YT algo!! I just noticed you pretty much tripled your subs in the last few weeks!!

1 Like