Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Incase anyone says…
“That’s Science”
I wanna be on record that it just LOOKS LIKE Science

No fake news round here
slow-down-and-check-your-facts-sloth

3 Likes

HBB…can u do me a fav…next time you show that Nina vid…can you plz haze out the creepshow goin on…especially that one dude…you know which one I’m talking about

Disclaimer…joke

1 Like

I feel bad that such a beauty with such a voice had a geek fest in the crowd…that is just the cringiest shit ever. She is so hot…why are THEY EVEN IN THE VID!!!

You don’t need disclaimers in here unless mod says so.
We already haze the hobby daily…no sense in paying attention to folks feelings.
If they are that attached to companies or earphones made in China…they can go F**K themselves.
That’s for real…U B U

2 Likes

She is very cute…very cute indeed

Unless you’re Freddie Mercury…snapping fingers is nada

1 Like

Some of the people on here have no sense of humor…and I promised to curtail my wise ass remarks

5 Likes

I’ve even managed to offend you at times…and I don’t mean to…I really do consider you a friend and don’t want my statements to encourage animosity between us

2 Likes

8 Likes

12 months ago…the folks who most often commented in here…no longer do.
Why?
Cuz I disputed or disagreed with something they said.
Now they went from calling me the realest to refusing to give a thumb up on a post with my Son in it cuz fuck that guy (me)
They are pussies in the real world too.
I’m sure of that.
Fuck them bro. If they find your words cutting maybe they go:
Look in a mirror?
Set themselves of fire and jump in a dry lake
Yeah…look in the mirror.
When I lash out it is usually more about me than anything else
Same for them
so for the record and from bottom of my heart
Let em eat a dick
Unless they like that in which case no dicks 4 them

11 Likes

Wow that’s old school HBB what’s happened?..

7 Likes

I feel like toecutter is getting cold shoulders or something that makes him feel the needto qualify clear dry humor…it feels familiar.
If I make your job harder let me know cuz getting banned is not on my list of stuff I wanna do today.
I felt like I can feel what he’s doin and want him to let go of em
They ain’t nothing but poor humored uptight strangers

3 Likes

I’m also very self deprecating…I don’t take myself too serious

A lot of people on here are narcissistic and think their opinion is de-facto

GFY

5 Likes

lT_Mdu

Feels good to punch folks but get a punching bag…hammer on it till you get it out…this is me pprojecting cuz I litterally HAVE to do that.
It’s healthy and affordable and much cheaper than bail

4 Likes

No ones getting banned lol…I have no issues, sometimes folk take musical criticism ie their music sucks, their set sucks with a load of well meaning comments from he/she said this on FB/HF/Discord way too personal…we love our music, we love our kit who’s to say different…chasing positive life goals is good just don’t let those cunt’s drag you down :loud_sound::tada::confetti_ball::v:

9 Likes

confused-confused-staring

You kinda blow my mind brother
If everyone who was a mod or rep in this hobby had a touch the grass and remember the music mindset the hobby would be so different.
No idea how DMS and Zeos found you …but they got lucky.
I hope to take you up on that Barge trip offer someday

4 Likes

You and your family are always welcome :pray:

4 Likes

You ban him…you’re gonna have to ban me too

Ohm is the greatest man who has ever walked this Earth

2 Likes

I know you have to…you got a passion for something at the right time…and through your passion you stuck with it and now are gleaning the rewards…a lot of reviewers get into the game and never accomplish it as a career because they have thin skin and couldn’t bare the pressure that comes along with it and bailed

You stuck to your guns and dismissed those nay sayers…you refuse to give up…you hate losing more than you love winning…maybe

That’s why you’re HBB

1 Like

Love this thread and community. Can’t wait for my nv to show up.

I enjoy how it feels like men messing with each other and enjoying themselves. Nothing is stifled or hidden. There is a beauty in the experience and expression in this hobby and that is not in real life. Real life can be so sterile and dull. The expression of emotions and reality are often so powerful yet pushed back with the desire to be appropriate.

If I ever offend anyone I’m just messing around and love you all like brothers, I’m a masshole at times and enjoy the freedom this forum gives. Thanks. :pray:

8 Likes

Thank you brah but…:joy:

4 Likes

Glad your here.
I like talking bout music more than gear or just chat.
You were the guy who counted the 1st votes which had people voting for Simgot as best company and blowing off moondrop and Thie…the folks in China took notice of that shocking poll.
You are in my good guy book for being part of that shocker.
A whole load of folks (Youtubers) chimed in AFTER that shocker by Joe P public and actually tried to pooh pooh the votes of paying customers.
That was brilliant.
Watching company puppets try and minimize their own lazy 2023 and target Simgot is a good view on how the hobby actually works
Watch em close…
tumblr_bdf3d4c33b452248b95d515857de567c_4c521499_500
That was a classic pushback
Yeah…Simgot…they aight
Too late to put that genie in the bottle
laughing-hysterical-leonardo-dicaprio

If any other Youtubers try and redo that user poll it will get stuffed with bots and simps
Nothing like the 1st time
First kiss
first hit of buds
First time seeing your baby
1st time realizing your brand is old news…a ha ha ha…classic stuff

5 Likes