Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Yeah…probably number one
Number two…first crush…Roma in 8th grade…holy shit…what a body
Number three…first hi-end IEM…maybe…probably not…but at least in the top 10…or 20

1 Like

Man, I can’t belive I left that out.
Her name was Leslie Hull and we were 8 years old and she moved away and I thought I would never find love again and cried.
8 years old…

2 Likes

SIMGOT coming in hot yessir

8 Likes

Thinking back to all the what-ifs…wonder what they all are doin now

1 Like

Ziigaat…Ziigaat…Ziigaat…no Ziigaat

You got in folks heads big time
Mad props to you for reflecting the voices of buyers and not sellers
Some folks absolutely
SOLD THEIR SOULS
trying to marginalize a company that demolished everyone…who paid.
This hobby is pretty cringe and watching folks try and push back on what is the paying public was fuckingg cringe.
Cringe…

872d14f4e384f90822400099abd53afe

EDIT…Moondrop ain’t even on that list…a ha ha ha

3 Likes

Ahahaha honestly I was just curious so I did the poll, but ya Moondrop had such a bad year last year I just didn’t even bother :rofl:

Pretty sure the big heads over at hifigo and shenzhenaudio have blacklisted me from review units lol

They were #2 after KZ here tho:

People got mad because I included Elysian :joy: was more of a joke since their QC is so bad they might as well be considered chifi since there’s an association with low-quality stuff to China

4 Likes

Maybe they missed the story of an asshole not going to a post office as promised , the item being sent back w/out pick up, it falling outta warranty and then haggling over bullshit…unless I missremember?

Maybe folks stop giving the dude head? That’s why his sets get built by another company now cuz he can’t hang without fucking shit up.

6 Likes

The lesson I’ve learned from the hobby is this, Never buy from Singapore directly but Elise or Musiktech. I’ve waited 100+ days for an IEM, and it’s not ideal or fun. The 2+ week wait for the dusk is already upsetting me. I can’t image 5 months for the Scarlett Mini @Toecutter

I feel they prio the shipments to shops instead of the ones to individual buyers. Which I get from a business standpoint. But I’m in the hobby to enjoy earphones, not wait 90+ days for what might be a legendary earphone. Nah man, I’ll just wait until someone who I love carries them, that simple. Headphones.com ships fast AF, as does Amazon when it’s 2 day prime.

I’m all for helping the manufacturer but the experience has to be as good or better than the stores to which carry your product, or there is no point.

8 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

Symphonium got me my titans in t-4 days…. Across the world to Canada

6 Likes

That’s awesome. I’ll remember that. They seem like a good lot.

3 Likes

This. Big Money IEMs are always best purchased from experienced retailers who live and die by their rep; Elise, Musicteck and Headphones.com are all great. Ali or Amazon is fine for stuff you won’t cry over, otherwise Amazon if you haven’t burned that bridge (and have that option).

9 Likes

That Volare looks sick, maybe I’ll buy it someday if possible lol

Still chilling out saving money

Deciding between Cinco/Doscinco or Wind now

Cindo and Wind can eat the dust, I gotta find a way to buy Volare somehow

That shit’s tight

2 Likes

Ya I still can’t believe how fast they rolling - respect to Symphonium, would love to collab with them someday :saluting_face:

Meanwhile elysian out here taking months and then “misses” picking it up so the package ships back right when the warranty expires, how convenient! I love Lee!! @hawaiibadboy

5 Likes

They sure don’t write them like they use to…played for my wife on the Meze Advars…she loves those monitors…but it still didn’t cool the burn

3 Likes

Musicteck is absolutely where I’d go for picking up the Fatfreq Maestro Mini or Scarlet.

Actually reached out about the Maestro Mini and confirmed (and they updated their website) that the ones that they’re selling are the updated version too.

I got the Dusk coming in and I’m excited for it but I’m likely going to move some gear around and, once I’ve got a chance to demo out the Maestro Mini (I think I’m sending your way after I do, @Jaytiss ) probably pick up either the Mini or the Scarlet. And then hunker down (and unfollow all the threads/channels, etc so I don’t somehow find myself pulling out my wallet in the middle of a video and throwing it at my screen) until that FF x HBB comes out.

8 Likes

I know he’s in the final tune stage…but that mofo is being tight lipped about the release…as he has every right to

until such time when we get a glimpse

3 Likes

A little romance of the 90s from Russia

2 Likes

FF x HBB… Wallet is ready. For 200 or 2000 dun care. Day one blind for me.
Take My Money Meme GIFs | Tenor
FF GM so good, so satisfying.

6 Likes