Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Same as Jaytiss, it’s a day one from me.

4 Likes

Depends on when I get out of bed

where the f*** is my CC

You know…it took me awhile to find the asterisk symbol…don’t use it much…but I’m trying…see…F***

1 Like

Change that to a lot of people on the interweb and its a solid 100% truth Bro.

Opinions in audiophile groups are like hills on a battle feild that are littered with casualties with one self righteous prat sat on top of the hill with superiority complex

7 Likes

Putting them stage left is not gonna help…my eyes are always wandering…just ask my wife

I’ll make a deal with you…I’ll donate to a charity of your choosing…and you give me one of the pre-production units

Signed of course

12 Likes

It would be an animal charity…
Charlies Foundation. She rescues elderly Dogs and Cats cuz they are least likely to be adopted and get euthanised.
It would be $300 the retail price …
Let me talk with them about time frames b4 commiting.
I woulda given you one of em brother (not final version) but you said Charity and animal Charities…
You triggered me in a good way

funny-cats-commercial-furkids-animal-shelter-2

11 Likes

Music, Food and humour…perfect :smile:

FF3

7 Likes

Without question animal shelter…I do it all the time

I already sponsor a little girl in Central America so shelters usually garner my attention

Let me know…I’ll do some research in the meantime

7 Likes

After dinner…I tripped and fell over a Bob spleef …shit like that just seems to happen to me from time to time

I reread what you wrote… :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

monsters-inc-watching-you

yeah I know what you mean lol, I’ve had my eyes on it since I first saw the case

still haven’t bought anything from FF so I’m thinking I wait for this one

by signed, you mean the case right? or vandalize the iems lol, I’ve never seen one signed

3 Likes

5 Likes

Love Electronic Dance Music NOT EDM.

Fat Frequency & HBB for $300 !!! Oh, my poor ever-dwindling bank account !!!

7 Likes

It could be months away, it could be weeks away but damn, speculation and hype train is going wild.

6 Likes

We gotta keep it cool and wait, I’m currently thinking of grabbing a Plutus Beast at some point, BQEYZ’s Wind or Ziigaat Twins but I’m honestly gonna keep it steady and ready until we hear more about the Collab

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, @hawaiibadboy - how’s the Moondrop S8 for you or your takes? How does it hold up now and days if I was to look at it from the second hand market? Compared to like Dusk?

2 Likes

If you’re considering S8, don’t forget that it doesn’t have venting so be careful if you’re sensitive to ear pressure

3 Likes

S8 is one of Moondrops all time best sets in tuning and build.

3 Likes

Awesome. May have to catch and release something or move more things around but been super tempted.

1 Like

5 Likes

obviously not an IEM user…he’d rather have sand in his ears

6 Likes