Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

39.902562, -75.166849

The exact coordinates of Nick Foles statue

His balls?

There wasn’t a crane in N America strong enough to carry the weight of that mans MASSIVE balls of steel

That playoff run and Super Bowl was maybe the best month in my Sports life.
P.S.
F*** Carson Wentz and DALLAS
philadelphia-eagles

4 Likes

Yeah how about them Eagles …

I see you have found the asterisk key as well…I never knew where it was

1 Like

Jimmy’s the man…and not just for what he did with an axe…she’s 45 years younger than him

My wife is 21 years younger than me and I thought I was a pedophile

4 Likes

He looks great for his age.
He bought Alistair Crowleys Mansion built over a burned down church and gets the fountain of youth
Sneaky devil worshippers…
Angus Young…he didn’t worship hard enough :grin:

I want this
Melodic Artification Alter Ego
Name rolls off the toungue…

8 Likes

Driver complement ?

I’m kinda interested in these but have not heard squat from the community

A little gimmicky for me though…but they do look of good quality…all stainless steel construction might quell the lower registers

Maybe just “ta have”

1 Like

Brand:Melodic Artification

Model: ALTER EGO

Shell Material: TC4 TITANIUM

Frequency Range:5hz~40khz

Impedance:25Ω1khz

Sensitivity:1khz104db

Stock Eartips: Final Type E

Plug:4.4mm

Driver Configuration: 1DD+4BA+4EST

unrelated

Bets on Basktball
LIFETIME BAN

miles-bridges-and-wife

Beats wife infront of 2 kids and smashes windshield while she has restraining order from said beating.
30 game ban

i-dont-know-man-michael-che

1 Like

He thought he was safe

But he didn’t suck Bartlett Giamatti’s sack…sorry Pete

1 Like

MMCX.
Disqualified!

I really don’t mind…once I pick a cable…I usually just leave it on so wear on connection is not a prob

Not a deal breaker for me

2 Likes

I don’t disagree with you on Bridges. He’s a punk ass and I would never want him on my court.

The other guy is messing with the integrity of the game itself. Granted, I don’t think he’s the only one in the NBA that has bet on the NBA, but he got caught. He also wouldn’t be on my court because you can’t bet on the sport you are actively involved in/affiliated with and you can’t feed books inside information that’s not available to the public. Can’t do that

2 Likes

Yeah…got an email from Andrew this morning…Musicteck FTW

1 Like

MMCX personally…

:smile:

5 Likes

First sign of spring in these parts…nice

10 Likes

I agree I’ve never had a problem with either tbh…fit and forget for sure :+1: but I do like to be able to swivel the MMCX to get a good fit when the ear hooks are a bit non-compliant so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Love it…

1 Like

Exactly Ohm…gives you a little flexibility in terms of ear placement… They got a bad rep because people kept taking the cable on and off repeatedly

2 Likes

This tree in the corporate park where I have my office elicits different opinions between men and women

This is a freudian question…what does this tree look like

3 Likes

The latest MMCX IEM I bought broke immediately upon connecting the cable to the socket. Irreparable, permanent channel imbalance as a result (tried different cables to confirm)

Never again :clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Looks like a dance…

4 Likes